Colour adds life.
Media
Due Date ~ February 20th, 2012
Sign-up Date ~ February 2nd
Withdraw Date ~ February 10th
Number of Cards ~ 3:3
Number of Participants ~ 12 (+me)
Medium ~ Hand drawn/Hand Painted only

Enter into a realm beyond your imagination, a realm inhabited by pixies and fairies; unicorns and dragons. A realm of gingerbread houses, mysterious lost civilsations; a realm where anything can be real.

For this swap you will be illustrating 3 cards featuring scenes from YOUR enchanted forest. There are no limits to your imagination - the only restrictions are that the setting is a forest! You could populate it with strange creatures, exotic flowers, ancient ruins or forest spirits. Creativity is the key!

Now for the nitty gritty:
- Please sign up by posting on this thread. This allows me to better keep a track of who is doing what and also allows others to leave REP points later.
- I WILL NOT send you my address until you ask for it - this way I can monitor who has posted and who has not and don't get any surprises!
- I live in New Zealand. It can take anything up to two weeks - or longer, for mail to get to me (average is 7-10 days). Therefore, if your cards are not in the post by February 10th, they may not make it on time! I will wait a week for any cards in the mail prior to the 15th that have not yet arrived, but DO NOT post them on the 20th and expect them to make it in time. I reserve the right to return any overdue cards, untraded, to their creators.
- Please do your best work. Nothing rushed or messy and make sure all regular ATC guidelines are adhered to.
- Cards should be enclosed in a plastic sleeve. But if you can't get them, I do have spares.
- Please make sure your username and real name are on the back of your cards, also on your postal envelope AND address label.
- Please send a NEATLY PRINTED (hand or computer) address label. No envelopes required.
- Loose stamps, $1 US or money via Paypal is greatly appreciated (although I do have to Paypal fees on these). They are not necessary, but will help ease my burden of postage. The reason numbers are limited is because posting from NZ to anywhere else in the world is rather expensive ($2.40 per letter outside of Australia). Please no Western Union. I don't know what to do with them and neither does my bank.
- Hostess ATCs are greatly appreciated. Other bribes accepted too. Please no ephemera or craft scraps however, as I personally illustrate more than other crafts.
- Please ensure your cards are securely packaged and not just thrown into the envelope. Any 3-card holders or cardboard backings will be re-used in your returns.

Also, because my swaps have limited places - If you join up, do not withdraw and do not send in your cards, then you will receive a NEUTRAL feedback.

So who shall join me in venturing into the Enchanted forest?

1. LemurKat
2. Evalila RECEIVED RETURNS
3. Tambilina RECEIVED RETURNS
4. Hiddentreasure2010 RECEIVED RETURNS
5. Sashjwa RECEIVED RETURNS
6. MellyR RECEIVED RETURNS
7. Rogalaca RECEIVED RETURNS
8. Jennie RECEIVED RETURNS
9. Aime RECEIVED RETURNS
10. RachelMarie RECEIVED
11. Locke
12. Catladybj RECEIVED
13. Spineofafish RECEIVED RETURNS

Waiting List:

Last edited:
Welcome into the forest, Evalila and Tambilina. I hope you enjoy your visit! Don't get lost. I've laid out a trail of breadcrumbs for you to follow.

Last edited:
May I join please? I have a basket of bread to leave as a trail so I can find my way out of the forest. That will work, won't it? ;-)

Greetings, Sasjhwa, the birds have heard about you, and are already clustering in the branches to welcome you in.

Sure can Mellyr, but watch out - there's a pair of glowing eyes following you.

Your cards are beautiful. Thanks for joining!

D: I saw this when you first posted but...I don't think it's a good idea... I'll keep lurking

Not a good idea for a swap - or not a good idea that you join? I'm hoping the latter!

Welcome, Aime. Just follow the breadcrumbs, and don't be distracted by the will-o-the-wisp.

And to you too, Jennie - I added you in this morning.

LemurKat I think it's just a wonderful Swap Idea, I can't wait to start my cards. You just ignore if anyone says otherwise

Back
Top Bottom