HandDrawn/HandPainted Smiley Faces and Emotions SWAP due February 15, 2012

SunTrade

You can't get any higher than this
Media
Swap Due Date –: February 15, 2012
Number of Cards - 3 for 3
Number of participants – Unlimited
Medium: Hand Drawn/Hand Painted/Colored.

The Smileys in this forum are so cute! Let’s make cards of the different smileys and emoticons in the emails and forums. Please be creative, don’t just draw a circle and call it done …. I made some examples below.

• Shipping: Please send a SASE envelope (preferably business size) with a minimum of .45 cents or a forever stamp for US residents. Personally I would add an extra .20 fin case they go over an ounce, but it is your choice. I will mail the cards the amount of postage you send. Internationals please send a stamp from your country for the same amount it cost you to ship your cards that I can use to send in another swap in your country, or I can accept a dollar via PayPal, or cash.
• Make sure your cards are the standard 3.5x2.5 size and properly secured in individual sleeves. I prefer you do not tape your cards, but if you must, please use very little.
• If you need to withdraw just let me know a week prior withdrawal date.
• Please remember to clearly write your username and the swap name on the back of all your cards, so you can get you rock points, and on the back of your mailing envelope. Please remember to do the back of the envelope, as I have entered many swaps, and I am constantly receiving returns.
• An extra card for the swap host (in line with the swap theme) is greatly appreciated but is not required.

I will give iTrader feedback when I receive your cards, and will also update this post showing that your cards have arrived. In return I encourage you to give iTrader host feedback for me when you receive your swap returns, and you rock points for the artists whose cards you receive.

:DAbove all have fun!! :yes:

1 kittythf - Received
2 Jesimal - Withdraw
3 jiliyan Lost in transit :cry: .
4 Idolores - Received
5 Donnacr - Received
6 mariloupatch - Received
7 mjzzyzoff - Received
8 JenniferC - Received
9 Nadia - Received
10 castleart - Received

smileyssmall.jpg

Last edited:
I just found out about ATC's from my son's anime drawing teacher and I am so excited to start doing these. I haven't done much art for the sake of art since high school, but I'm thinking I should be able to do some smileys :) May I please join in?

Sad to see you go Jesimal. :cry: There is still plenty of time, hope you came back!

Back
Top Bottom