Zombies in Love Hand Drawn ATC Swap Due February 14th

And sorry for spelling your name wrong lovefroud! Using my phone can be a blessing and a curse! :/

yep! love me some Frank Black (they are also crossing Comm Ave in front of The Paradise)
an homage to the good ole days I geuss!

Russell, will you march for my cards when I see you next week? Because I've never seen you march, and I think I should.

Juli, I'll share my Canadians-becoming-Americans story for you. My mother-in-law became an American citizen a few months back. Before the official ceremony, the officer from immigration read every name and nationality, and the person stood up. So for 30 minutes, it was a steady run of "Ei-Mang Wu, China. Tutu Sophabmixay, Taiwan." And so on, through various African and Asian countries. At one point, the officer says, "Brian Miller, Canada." A giant white guy stands up." Next, "Sue Miller, Canada." His little wife stands up. "John Miller, Canada." Son stands up. By the time they finished with the Millers, I swear, everyone in the room was in hysterics. I don't know why, exactly, except that the banality / familiarity of their names seemed utterly hilarious after all of unfamiliar ones.

If you by any chance want to march and yell "We're Number One," you really should be an American.

Back
Top Bottom