Page 42 of 42 FirstFirst ... 32404142

Thread: #16 Moleskine Dream Team - First mail out 1/25/12 (Full)

Gallery Count
    Comment Count
    Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks Mel, its been hard to get any me time lately, so this was a nice treat for a change.

So glad you like it Holly. I really enjoyed making the pages - it was a nice reminder to think about the things I love, and focus some energy on something pleasant and comforting for a change. It's now on it's way to you love.
    DC # 0312 2120 0002 2564 3494

And take your time dearest. I've waited this long - what's a few more days/weeks. haha

Gallery Count
    Comment Count
    Post Thanks / Like
    BTW - I did try to post a picture of it in the thread and in my gallery, but I took the picture with my phone and the image was too big of a file. I haven't figured out how to shrink the size yet, but if I do, I'll post a picture here.

Gallery Count
    Comment Count
    Post Thanks / Like
    I just finished debbapoet's spread. Will mail out soon!

Gallery Count
    Comment Count
    Post Thanks / Like
    Yay!!! Very cool. Thanks for letting me know PixiePoo! I'll go update the first page.

Gallery Count
    Comment Count
    Post Thanks / Like
    wOweeeeeeeeeeeee! I received my Moley and I am breathless and just about speechless!
    So much joy and happy tears.......Thank you to everyone for contributing your heart and love for art, creativity and what you love most into my moley. This is so dear to my heart and it truly is the BEST PRESENT I could have ever received. You all have talent and abilities beyond words. I am so excited right now that I have to go and settle down into a nice comfy spot and really take my time to peruse each and every page....I think every detail will take years..... Later, I will be back with itraders and more personal comments.
    Right now...I am just bubbling with excitement. You all are the best! WOO HOO!

Gallery Count
    Comment Count
    Post Thanks / Like
    I got Debba's moley in the mail yesterday - I'm going to start work on the last layout in her book. Debba, you will LOVE this book, it is fabulous. I hope my art lives up to what's gone beore it! I hope to have it in the mail by the end of December.

Gallery Count
    Comment Count
    Post Thanks / Like
    I got my book back!!!! I have my book!!!! My glorious moley is back home and it is GORGEOUS!!!!!

I can't thank you all enough for all of your awesome artwork in my dreamy moley!!! I absolutely LOVE IT!!!! Been looking at it all day and showing it off to all my family!!! You are such a talented bunch of gems!!!

Off to leave itraders!!

Gallery Count
    Comment Count
    Post Thanks / Like
    HAPPY NEW YEAR, ARTISTS!!!
    I finished Debba Peot's last moley spread and mailed it off today. Tracking # is
    0312 2120 0001 4424 8794

Gallery Count
    Comment Count
    Post Thanks / Like
    Yay!!! Thank you for letting me know Judy. I'll go mark the first page!!!

Well other than Holleyrae doing a tip in for Shay and those willing and able to do tip in's for HolleyRaes missing book, we will be DONE when DebbaPeot gets her book!!!!!

Wow, what a journey huh! You ladies have been great to work with. And, I've been showing off my dreamy moley to any and all I can get to look at it with me!! Everyone has been so impressed!!!! Call me crazy, but it almost makes me want to do this again.....

Gallery Count
    Comment Count
    Post Thanks / Like
    I received my Moley yesterday. Thank you to you all. Best of luck for 2013.
    *CreATe* DrAw* ImAGinE* LoVE * sMiLe* lAUgH* hUG*

Gallery Count
    Comment Count
    Post Thanks / Like
    My kids gave me 3 regular sketchbook moleys for Christmas and DH gave me a big sketchbook. He said he wants our family and friends to request artwork that I will do in the sketchbook and will later go to the kids after I'm gone. I think it's a great idea.
    old lady on the outside

Gallery Count
    Comment Count
    Post Thanks / Like
    Oh how very cool! Love that idea! And what a treasure keepsake for loved ones Jane!!! You have a god fella right there!

Gallery Count
    Comment Count
    Post Thanks / Like
    Sorry I haven't talked much to you fine talented artists, but wanted to let you all know that I have posted all traders to you for the fabulous, gorgeous , creations that I will deeply cherish for the rest of my life. Thank you thank you so much for your kindness. Thanks for putting up with me. Big hugs!!
    *CreATe* DrAw* ImAGinE* LoVE * sMiLe* lAUgH* hUG*