Rowdy Royals: An ATC Swap - Due March 16, 2012

Dearest Small Queen,

:elvis: Sign these sideburns up.

Sincerely,
A Royal Pain in the A**

There was a subtle "King" joke in there with the :elvis:, so I'll pretend that was enough wit to carry over for The Russell. Or not. Sidenote: I like that it looks like Cricket is spreading zombie love via your avatar.

Thanks Nanner. I'm happy I can count on my friends when my wit is lacking. Cricket does what she can to support and promote my causes. She's trying to get people into my swap.

Russell, you are in with Nanner's Elvis glasses on! Cindy thinks the sideburns look like dog ears, so look how everything ties together! Rowdy Royals, Cricket, and zombies, just because everything comes down to zombies, or at least, everything should.

You know how much I adore Cricket..er, you, Russell (okay, so she DOES come first with me), but I believe you also know how I feel about zombies. So you'll just have to excuse me from your swap...now clowns...bring on the evil clowns and I am THERE! Sorry, had to mention evil clowns just to rattle Nanner's cage. heh heh

Oh, I think a zombified Diana WORKS...she WAS slightly Stepfordesque at the beginning, anyway.

Princess Di as a zombie works for me!

son in aquarius, welcome aboard! We're a friendly crew, so if you have questions as we go along, feel free to ask!

Back
Top Bottom