Media
Swap Title: Small Screen Sci Fi
Swap Due Date: Cards in my hands by March 10
Signup/withdraw date: None, but please communicate
Number of Cards: 3 for 3 OR 6:6
Max.# of participants: 31
Media: HD / HP

Small Screen Sci Fi​

This is a swap for those of us who sometimes like it nerdy. The premise is simple: Create three (or six) hand drawn or hand painted cards depicting a character or characters from a sci fi show. Any sci fi series, past or present, is fair game: Farscape, Dr. Who, Twilight Zone, Farscape, Star Trek, Stargate, Clone Wars, Battlestar Galactica, Eureka, Farscape, and Farscape are just a few examples. P.S. I love Farscape.

I have no need to be incredibly strict about the definition of sci fi, by the way. Common sense and widespread consensus are your friends.

Although you are welcome to observe existing plot lines, cosmologies, and mythologies, you can also chuck them if the spirit moves you. In this swap, Riker can make googly eyes at Data all day.

Rules of the Road
- All cards should be the standard size: 2.5” x 3.5”.
- All cards should be sent in plastic sleeves.
- All cards must be original, and each card must be different. Please do not make copies, submit prints, or create three virtually identical cards.
- Show off your talents. Send work that took time and care.

Mailing & Postage
- When you're ready to mail, please PM me for my address.
- Make sure your name and user name (at a minimum) appear on the back of the card.
- US Participants, include a SASE, business size, with enough postage to cover the mailing of your cards.
- I will cover the internationals.
- Please mail your cards early so they arrive on time.

Returns
- When you receive your returns, please leave iTrader for me and rep points for the artists.

Playas
1. ME!
2. Mrs.Alderman - Abducted
3. ReverieJJ
4. SunTrade
5. Kheelan
6. TF Balding - Last seen near a crop circle
7. Siren
8. BigKay - Became the Cigarette Smoking Woman
9. Els - Last seen near Area 51
10. debs913
11. catscradle - Went to investigate the meteorite that landed in the yard
12. themuppet - Recently spotted taking over a hover craft
13. ArtDuJunque
14. miss
15. Evalila
16. nuttynanner - Ran off with the Cigarette Smoking Man
17. Ginart - Vanished through the Stargate
18. Kiddio55
19. Ms Squid
20. alffly
21. Russell
22. amykins - Sadly gone
23. Beverley
24. Phrixy
25. KathyD
26. pixiecorpse
27. TxCat
28. Idolores
29. djl1050
30. freeflyinangel
31. EdensRainbow
32. native killette - Body snatched
33. Bubblecup - floated away
34. Aidee - Disappeared with the Canada mail
35. toes wines
36. MadLou23
37. Mikesatc
38. EQ - Went EWOL
39. Solaris

Waiting List

Last edited:
please sign me up!! i hope Merlin, twilight-zone and warehouse 13 are ok!! there some of my favorite shows yet!! and of course something of farscape for the host XD

Evalila, you are always welcome to lurk, although of course, I do hope you'll join!

Mrs.Alderman! Yay! I'm so glad you're playing - and all of those are fantastic!

I would like to join please :-)
The very first Dr. who I remember watching was Genesis of the Daleks. lol

Oh me! Me! I know waaaay too many odd ball Sci-fi shows: Alien Nation, Andromeda, StarGate, Babylon 5 and y'know, Farscape ^_^

Wooo! Kheelan, there are some great Bab 5 cards waiting to be made (in addition to the legions of Farscape cards, of course)! TF Balding, so glad you're here!

OMG! Siren, I got you into a swap! You have no idea the cause for celebration this represents! *Dances celebrationally with confetti made of Borg*

BigKay, I forgive you. In fact, I love you. I might even forlove you.

Chiana has always rocked my world. I suppose I should sign up here...yeah, March is do-able...Make it so.

Star Trek TOS & TNG, Firefly/Serenity, Lost in Space, Warehouse 13 fer sure, Doll House, Max Headroom! Alien Nation!! , V...the new one, X-Files, Futurama, Eureka, The Jetsons, Life on Mars (the Brit version, natch), Mystery Science Theater (with Joel who I knew when I was doing comedy in Mpls before he went Hollywood), The Prisoner, Lost (which I liked except for the ending).

Perhaps I watch too much TV? NAH :jiggy:

Guess you better sign me up!

LOL! Deb, you have passed the audition and then some! Life on Mars - I totally forgot about that one! (The Brit version - obv!)

Els, you have once again demonstrated your superior taste! What's'a matter, Crichton? *Head twitch*

me me me!
I can't believe I've never seen an episode of Farscape - How embarrassing!

Phew! I dont feel quite so bad now. But in my defense, i just went to the store to try and find it... and they only had it in bluray :( Gonna ring in the new year with Firefly instead! :)

Back
Top Bottom