Small Screen Sci Fi: An ATC Swap - Due March 10, 2012

Woohoo! Welcome, ArtDuJunque! You're even a fellow Hoosier!

Yeah, I guess there was a lot of gross stuff on The X-Files, wasn't there? I tend to avert my eyes for that stuff automatically.

And I hereby CLAIM that Bazinga card! This Nrrd Grrl has been a fan of Big Bang Theory from Day One...those are mah PEEPS, babe!

Ann..I changed my siggie just for you. :-)

OMG Andromeda! Drawing the cat looking girl might me a good idea! Mmmmmm. She is so cool! AnnD what about the villains in star trek like the Klingon's, or Mudd? Would they be ok?

I wish this swap was 10 for 10! :biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh:

Is Babylon 5 a good series? I have it in my netflix queue, but have never watched it ....

Dude...you draw a Harry Mudd card and I'd be begging and pleading AnnD to let me keep it XD Though a Trance would be good too.

It's good, but B5 does require a lot of patience...by the time it was over I loved it, but it took four seasons to get to that stage. The first season is particularly painful o_0

Yeah, Ann? Any chance of upping the cards to 6:6? Seems every swap I actually want to do more for is only 3:3 *chuckle* Thought I'd ask, no biggie though.

Hee, I've just gotten into Farscape and was planning to do a swap for it at some point in the coming months-- good to know there's other fans :)

Lurking here for now-- very tempting!

Oh yes please! I would love to be in another one of your swaps ^_^

Frellin' (or frakkin' for the BG fans here) YEAH! 'Sides, it's a great quote. BTW, I have a real softspot for Scorpius, too...and Aeryn Sun could get me to switch teams.

Off looking for images of various fav characters, I found THIS, which should be viewed with a very stern warning for you, Ann...your heart MAY stop if you don't happen to have a couple of thou, sterling at your ready disposal. I confess I let out a bit of a squee at the sight...

Frellin' (or frakkin' for the BG fans here) YEAH! 'Sides, it's a great quote. BTW, I have a real softspot for Scorpius, too...and Aeryn Sun could get me to switch teams.

Off looking for images of various fav characters, I found THIS, which should be viewed with a very stern warning for you, Ann...your heart MAY stop if you don't happen to have a couple of thou, sterling at your ready disposal. I confess I let out a bit of a squee at the sight...

Ha, ha ha! I made me a t shirt that said "Merry Frelling Christmas" and wore it with pride! Almost nobody know what it is, they just stare at you. Is so funny!

I also have a tank top that I embroidered in gold the Jaffa symbol from Stargate. There was this one time I put in on when I went to the mall, and I got all these stares! :laugh:

I have a hoodie emblazoned with a red white and blue style logo that says simply, "Republicans for Voldemort." In the very liberal town in which I live - where MOST of the residents pride themselves on NOT knowing anything about popular culture ("We don't HAVE a television" is frequently heard, always delivered with a supercilious air of superiority), I get terrible glares whenever I wear that hoodie. I find it TOTALLY hilarious that the mad cow liberals (I'm liberal, but almost thirty years of living in Austin, TX tempered my views considerably) think my hoodie is pro-Republican, simply because THEY don't know who Voldemort is! Cracks me up, but I seldom wear the shirt because I have to get along with all these sillies!

Lol, I live around lots and lots of amish! Els, I got simiilar looks for wearing my "Murloco's Fish Tacos" t-shirt! I had to start on these cards tonight while waiting for some others to dry (playing with different glazing techniques) and have already drawn up a T.A.R.D.I.S. card (with one opening door), a "Silence" card for you villian lovers, and a special "Ultimate Sheldon Warlords of Ka'a" card for Els. BBT isn't necessarily Sci-Fi but it mentions every Sci-Fi series at least once so I think it counts.

You listenin' Ann? Sheldon is my long-lost son...love that boy in spite of his bad behaviour. I actually talk to that show when it's on, and understand parts of it I suspect none but the nerd herd does. Once an enginerd, always an enginerd, I guess. And that's okay. Did you know that the same part of the brain that makes for wonderful artists also lends itself to superb software engineering? Tis true, and explains a LOT about me, too. :-)

(I was thinking about doing an X-Files card as it was utterly formative to my teen years. In fact, this year we watched the episode "How the Ghosts Stole Christmas" at our annual Christmas party with our school friends. Also, "Triangle"?! My brain is *still* squeeing with delight over that episode.)

Oh miss! Another member of the faithful! I am so happy! (Now you have to join though. As Siren herself pointed out, resistance is futile!)

Ok, Ok, sign me up...

Hello, my name is miss, and while I used to believe I hated sci-fi (I know, what was wrong with me...) I now love Firefly, Battlestar Galactica, Farscape, UK Life on Mars, Dr. Who, Torchwood, Lost, Carnivale, Haven...

Ok, Ok, sign me up...

Hello, my name is miss, and while I used to believe I hated sci-fi (I know, what was wrong with me...) I now love Firefly, Battlestar Galactica, Farscape, UK Life on Mars, Dr. Who, Torchwood, Lost, Carnivale, Haven...

OMG Torchwood, Capt. Jack just makes my toes wiggle!

Ready to get my geek on! :geek: Will have to narrow down the 1,846 ideas...

LOLOL! I love you guys!

Okay:

- This swap is now 6:6. It's a shortly-after-New-Year's-Day miracle!

- I added Stargate just for you, Ginart! Welcome aboard!

- miss, you have to tell us the story of your "awakening"! What turned you around?

- Holy Frell, Els! A of All, I want that Republicans for Voldemort hoodie (or one like it - I guess I don't need to strip you of your clothing), and Number B, that COSTUME! *Pant, pant, pant*

- Siren, Triangle = Pure <3. *Happy sigh*

Everyone: Please make sure I have your name in the list at the tippy top. I don't want to overlook anyone in my giddy excitement!

Back
Top Bottom