JANUARY PAT Due: March 18

jewels - your amazing Gp 2 cards have arrived - thanks for all those extras!

lazyshadows - just looked in your Gallery and your cards for Gps 1 & 7 are wonderful (especially my tree card - thank you!)

joss - there must have been a REALLY good tailwind heading for London as you are the 2nd person who has received cards there in 5 days. I'm glad you liked your returns - I have so enjoyed getting to look at everyone's works of art (haven't found a 'bad' example yet - all perfect!).

DON'T FORGET - ALL cards need to be in my hands by March 18th (not just posted) or you run the risk of receiving negative iTraders from me (the Host) and all 4 of your Group mates. There are still a few people that I have not heard from about posting their cards.
I live in Australia- cards will not reach me quickly (especially when you count on it:yes:) so they should be in the mail NOW!

Last edited:
Art du Junque - your wonderful cards have arrived for Gps 6 & 8. Wonderful packing as not one shell on Pauline's card is even dented:notworthy::jiggy::jiggy:

Thanks to all my partners in group 5. What a great job you all did with my theme ... and of course thanks to our terrific hostess. Off to make itraders.

Received my Group 5 cards today. I've given outiTraders and even put my new elephant cards in my elephant collection. thanks Donnacr for hosting this PAT and for mixing it up some by having color groups.

Omg FINALLY!!! I gotta say, waiting for PAT cards to land overseas has been the most nerve racking experience for me on this site yet! :laugh: :goofy: *sigh of relief!!!*

After 3 years on this site I STILL worry that my cards are not going to arrive overseas (and that is almost every swap that I am in:D)
My first PAT - my cards went AWOL, in my 2nd PAT - the HOST went missing but my 3rd PAT went fine, so I am still trying.:laugh:

I forgot to upload my pics for my groups. But here they are:

Group 6:
Goldendoodle pup for: ArtDuJunque
Whimsical Fairy/princess for: dezineliz
My lovely sanddollarshells for: Pauline
and a mermaid silhouette for: TFBalding

Group 8:
Steampunk girl for: TFBalding
Australian Kelpi for: Debs913
Unicorn for: SMikell
Victorian Children for: ArtDuJunque

Hope everyone likes them!!

babynavyblue - all your cards are beautiful. We just have to hope that the tail wind that my cards have had the last week is still operating and that yours arrive on time.

For Group 1 here are my cards (ILO Jesimal)
12_scan0019.jpg
12_scan0020.jpg
13_scan0021.jpg
5_scan0022.jpg

Last edited:
Those are bean-r-ific babynavyblue, can't wait to see them irl.

My scanner is junk, so they really do look better in real life!

BNB...that Kelpie is fab...can't wait to get my hands on her :D

That one was so fun and challangeing to make cause the dog is so lean. It was really fun though
babynavyblue - all your cards are beautiful. We just have to hope that the tail wind that my cards have had the last week is still operating and that yours arrive on time.

I hope they get there too...I would be really sad if I missed the due date. I loved making the cards for both my groups so much.

maineatc - your amazing cards for Groups 3 & 4 have arrived. This completes the cards for Group 4 so they will be in the mail tomorrow.

magicjessnrach - your wonderful cards have arrived for Groups 2 & 3. These groups are now complete so they will be in the mail tonight.

Back
Top Bottom