ATC Guru
Friend of AFA
Media
Swap Due Date - May 15
Signup/withdraw date - May 1
Number of Cards - 3 for 3
Number of participants - 12

Rules:

This swap is to make an ATC to honor your favorite country (not your own). You can make all three of the same country or three different, as long as they're not the country you live in. You can paint, hand-draw, digital, or collage... however you want!

- All cards should be standard 3.5” x 2.5”
- All cards should be sent in plastic sleeves.
- Please include username, origin (state and/or country) and swap name on the back of all cards.
- Originals only - no copies or prints.
- Please only send work you are proud of.
- Please include username and swap name on all envelopes sent in.
- Late cards will be returned unswapped.

Postage Requirements:

US - please send a mailing label and as much postage as it took for you to send. (I will gladly provide a bubble envie)

International - No limit and I will provide postage. But please PM me your address so I am able to fill out the customs form. (my P.O. recommends it as a 'just in case' even if it's not required weight-wise) Misc. no-cost ephemera from your country (ie newspaper pages, labels, cancelled stamps) are always appreciated (i love to see stuff from other places) but NOT required.

I will PM you with my address when you sign up and will leave feedback when I receive your cards.

Thanks!

List of players. (color change indicates arrival)

1. lilbad
2. LadyLanda
4. Binka
5. jonquil
8. Rooskie
9. Elena
10. maxie23
11. Dooda
12. kstyles

Last edited:
Thanks for signing up lilbad, LadyLanda and MandyS! I will update the list when I get off work. ;) (posting from my cell)

I'd love to do this one, if you have room for me.
librarylady

I would love to sign up for this. I am a cultural freek! Love anything to do with foreign countries. Do you still have room for me? Thanks.

My atcs are ready for mailing. I need your snail mail addy. Thanks for hosting. lil

I pm'd everyone with my addy when you signed up. I'll send it to you again.

If there's anyone else that didn't get my PM please let me know!!

Back
Top Bottom