"Corsets, Bows, and Lace" ATC Swap - Due March 8th, 2012

Onaki

One color short of a rainbow.
Media
"Corsets, Bows, and Lace." ATC Swap - Due March 8th, 2012.
Swap Due Date: March 8th, 2012.
Signup/Withdraw Date: March 1st, 2012.
Number of Cards: 3:3, 6:6, or 9:9.
(If you want to send between 3 and 9 that's fine also!)
Number of Participants: UNLIMITED.
(USA participants, please include either two "Forever" stamps or 64 cents worth of stamps to cover your returns on a self addressed envelope OR add an address label and I will provide the envelopes for you.)
(I will pay for ALL International players! So feel free to join!)

Medium: Anything goes. (Mixed Media, Hand Painted, Digital, Collages, etc.)

The_Corset_by_Maidith.jpg

For all of us who enjoy/love corsets, bows and lace!
Dolling up lovely bodies of all shapes and sizes in girly frilly things! (Your ATC's do NOT have to have all three of the "corsets, bows, and lace", but if you like, you can put them all on your atc. :) )

meaghan_monster_corset_dress_by_meaghan_monster-d15n6dd.jpg

Making and sending your cards:
1: They need to be received by me before March 8th, 2012.
2: Cards must be 2.5 x 3.5 inches.
3: Put your best work into your cards, send something you'd want to receive in return! Try not to send bulky items with protruding items. Keep them the minimal size and as flat as possible. (Avoid gems, sharp items, etc. Please.)
4: Protect all of your cards separately in plastic sleeves or between thin cardboard.
5: US players- PLEASE SEND A SASE (SELF ADDRESSED STAMPED ENVELOPE) with your address written on it in print where it is completely legible / readable.
International players- Please send a large address label with your address written clearly on it.
6: Please send your cards to me before the deadline or I will be forced to send them back to you to be fair to the players who mailed them to me on time.
7: Write your user name & swap name on the back of your cards AND envelopes.
8: Please private message me when your cards are ready to mail for my address.
9: A Host/Hostess card is not required but always appreciated and will be treasured!

Players - when you receive your cards from me for the swap don't forget to leave iTrader rating for the Host (me) and Rep Points for the people you received cards for.

beeb2b8d6a7b0a57c72444feaf5a16bc-dzco78.jpg

Welcome everyone.
Please enjoy the swap!
UNLIMITED

0: Onaki (Received 9:9)
1: PandaCookie (Received 3:3)
2: Evalila (Received 3:3)
3: Sophie's mom (Received 6:6)
4: Mikesatc (Received 9:9)
5: ArtDuJunque (Received 3:3)
6: VintageRebbecca (Received 3:3)
7: Mrs.Alderman (9:9)
8: lenoralb (3:3)
9: youngwind1 (3:3)
10: (removed)
11: (removed)

12: Catladybj (Received 6:6)
13: (removed)
14: (removed)

15: Anastazia la (Received 3:3)
16: SingBlueSilver (Received 3:3)
17: justfourtwoday (Received 3:3)
18: Yorokobi (Receoved 3:3)
19: TangledStanley/Nikkiarts (Received 3:3)
20:
21:
22:
23:
24:
25:

Last edited:
Of course it's acceptable, anything that you call art would be allowed as long as effort is put into it and it's something you'd enjoy to get in return. :)

I have all of those things! Actually my husband and I got married Rennaissance style and I did wear a proper bone in corset. I looked fabulous but sitting down and eating weren't really possible. But hey, I can give up comfort and food for a thin waist and bodacious cleavage!
Count me in!

Back
Top Bottom