Due Date - May 30, 2008
Signup Date - May 25, 2008
Number of cards - 4 - 6 card trade
Number of Participants - unlimited

2355734601_1ae3e00e07_m.jpg
2356579434_e61d743587_m.jpg
2356589978_2989efa197_m.jpg
2355789231_83b73d68bb_m.jpg

THIS SWAP IS COLLAGE HOUSES ONLY....................

Please no bulky embellishments unless they lay really flat.......
All cards must fit into a plastic sleeve or they will be returned.......They do not need to be mailed to me in plastic sleeves but cards need to fit into them..........................

OVERSEAS AND CANADA PLAYERS - I will cover your postage but please provide me with a self addressed envelope.....................

US PLAYERS - Please provided me with SASE with a .59 cent postage stamp.......Hopefully this will help cut down my costs for mailing these cards out.......

IT IS A MUST THAT YOUR USERSNAME IS PUT ON ALL YOUR CARDS THAT YOU SEND ME........PLEASE DON'T FOR FORGET.........I JUST DON'T HAVE THE TIME TO ADD IT ........THANKS!!!

HAVE FUN AND LET YOUR IMAGINATION RUN WILD!!!!!

Mail cards to.......

Carol Schmidt
PO Box 104
Mapleton, ND 58059
USA

1. monarch......................North Dakota
2. lily lemon.....................California.....................................Received (4)
3. jonquil.........................Australia.....................................Received (4)
4. misskoolaid...................Canada......................................Received (4)
5. curbsidetreasure............California....................................Had to withdraw~~~~~~~~~~
6. jitterbug.......................Washington................................Received (4)
7. frogwings......................Massachusetts...........................withdrew~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
8. maxie23........................Canada.....................................Received (6)
9. veri..............................Germany...................................Received (6)
10.elena............................New Jersey.................................Received (6)
11.coffeelatte....................Oregon.......................................Received (4)
12.bunnie..........................California....................................Received (4)
13.jean.............................Canada......................................Received (6)
14.livia..............................................................................Received (3)
15.susanb3258...................Minnesota...................................Received (4)
16.kbutts..........................Illinois.........................................Received (4)
17.trini70..........................Kansas........................................Received (4)
18.heymaggie....................Texas.........................................Received (6)
19.sallyann........................................................................Received (4)
20.sniisk...........................Finland........................................Received (5)
21.icequeen......................California.....................................Received (4)
22.ljm..............................DC..............................................Received (6)
23.craftyfox.....................The Netherlands.............................Had to withdraw~~~~~~~~~~~
24.prairiestar24.................Minnesota.....................................Received (5)
25.dustyspiral...................California......................................Had to withdraw~~~~~~~~~~~~
26.cairnlae.......................South Carolina...............................Received (6)
27.sun4fun.......................Austria.........................................Received (4)
28.crafty.........................Italy.............................................Received (4)
29.busymom.....................Florida..........................................Received (4)
30.pennyquilter.................Michigan.......................................Received (4)
31.kahed.........................Massachusetts...............................Received (4)
32.stormarela...................Canada.........................................Received (6)
33.stellacometa................Italy.............................................Received (6)
34.robin...........................Alabama.......................................Received (5)
35.tammyt.......................New Jersey...................................Received (4)
36.gezza.........................Ireland..........................................Received (4)
37.purplecat.....................Isle of Man....................................Received (4)
38.mmdm............................................................................Received (4)
39.syanne bleu.................New Jersey....................................Had to withdraw~~~~~~~~~~~
40.jazzie.........................California........................................Received (6)
41.cindyru.......................Nevada..........................................Received (6)
42.baronessnz..................New Zealand...................................Received (3)
43.raina..........................California........................................withdrew~~~~~~~~~~~
44.mrubyjean...................Washington.....................................Received (4)
45.freddie...........................................................................Received (4)
46.paperfairys..................United Kingdom...............................Received (6)
47.cmfcreations................New Jersey....................................Received (6)
48.nuttynanner................Wisconsin.......................................Received (4)
49.akkhima......................Colorado........................................Received
50.purple passion..............Washington....................................Received (4)
51.mitsib.........................United Kingdom...............................Received (3)
52.mistiekay....................Michigan........................................Received (5)
53.xraypinky.......................................................................Received (4)
54.paulinet......................Rhode Island..................................Received (4)
55.andysbabycakes.............................................................pm sent 5-28 last on line 5-5~~~~~~~~
56.neca84......................Australia........................................Received (6)
57.dragonflygal987...........Pennsylvania..................................withdrew~~~~~~~~~~~
58.miss..........................New Jersey....................................Received (4)
59.ilmsykma....................Florida...........................................Received (6)
60.marla412....................California.......................................Received (6)
61.lovepugs1..................Texas............................................Received (4)
62.lynn101.....................Canada..........................................Received (6)
63.nowzem.....................Virginia..........................................Received (4)
64.janjo33......................Indiana..........................................Received (4)
65.euphoria.....................Florida..........................................Received (4)

Last edited:
I'd like to sign up. I just want to be clear on number of cards. Is it minimum 4 cards and maximum 6? I just want to be sure I understand. Thanks in advance.

I would like to play as well. I have admired the collaged houses from previous swaps and I think collage is one of my favorite techniques/mediums.

Kimberly

Back
Top Bottom