Paint and Pens Abstract ATC Swap: due March 23

Pwnderosa, your cards arrived. Thanks for the extra.
And Willowh, your cards also arrived. Thanks for the three extra cards!

We are hosting our model train club meeting on Saturday. My plan is to swap out on Sunday afternoon. Returns for US players will go out Monday. International returns will go out later. I might be able to send some out with stamps I have on hand. Otherwise, they will go out 1st or 2nd of April.

ooh i cant wait for the returns! Glad your husband is feeling better, and swapping should ease the pain :D

Picked up mail this am, but nothing arrived for this. I will pick up whatever is in the box on Sunday and then swap out.

Might keep whatever comes afterwards and swap late ones together. Maybe they will all be in the box on Sunday. You just never know!

Fingers crossed they arrive! I know how it feels I'm hoping mine for another swap reaches its destination tomorrow, its been 2 weeks already o_O
Looking forward to my returns :D my postie should be very busy next week hehe!

Swapped out what I had.....the returns are great! My husband is willing to stand in line tomorrow, so all the cards are going out!

If others show up, I'll keep until Friday and swap out with any other late ones. Otherwise late cards will be returned.

and where will the first ones land? Somebody should get something tomorrow or Friday...internatls will take longer.

Thanks, ArtyD for posting in the thread. Ideally everyone will do that as well as give out Rep points (you rock) for the artists of your received cards and iTrader for your host, me.

Beautiful pens and paints arrived in Minnesota and they are lovely. Artists Snickleme,aschaum and RoOskie are here being enjoyed. Interesting how each of us approached this challenge so uniquely. thanks Ladies and thanks Nancy for hosting this swap and bring this technique forward for a challenge.

Got my cards today! Thanks Nancy for great swap. Got beautiful cards from Willowh, Maineatc, and ligilass. Thanks to all!

My cards have arrived! Woot! I'm blessed with art from: aschaum, artkitty, and slrandom. Thanks for beautiful cards ladies! Also, thanks to NancyL for hosting and swapping. Great theme. Hopefully you'll do a sequel soon...:D:D:D:D:D

Reactions: Jan
I did enjoy this swap....there were a few little snags...but overall, the returns were fantastic.
I think I'm not hosting again until June or July. I have some personal art to work on and I have to invent the backs of my signature cards for Art For All.
I'm swapping watercolor paper backs to someone for something....got the paper today and cut it up,,,,AND made 10 new pages of Paint and Pen technique. I really like doing stencils and spray painting over, filling in white spaces with paint and pastels.....and penning here and there and sealing the whole shebang with medium.

three beautiful cards landed in my mailbox today from: bitsysal49, sainteve, and jan. Thanks to all for such lovely artwork to add to my collection. Thank you, Nancy, for hosting such a fun swap!! ~artkitty

Reactions: Jan
Woohoo! I got awesome cards in the mail!!! Woohoo thank you NancyL for hosting a wonderful swap!!! Cards received from ArtyD, Ligilass, Jean, Jiliyan, NancyL and Rebecca410!!!!Thank you all so much for the awesome art! Will go leave itraders and rep points :D

Received beautiful cards from Michelle, Sheri Rand and bitsypal 49.
Thanks Nancy...a sequel would be wonderful indeed.

Back
Top Bottom