Addicted to ATCs
Media
Vampires and Vixens Swap – Due April 13, 2012
Swap Due Date: Friday the 13th, April 13, 2012
Signup/Withdraw Date: April 13, 2012
Number of Cards: 3 for 3 or 6 for 6
Number of Participants: Unlimited

Returns Mailed April 15th

The strength of the vampire is that people will not believe in him. ~ Garrett Fort

A swap dedicated to vampires and vampire lovers alike, plus female vampires and vixens. The creepy, scary, sexy beings that keep us up at nights to watch their movies and fuel our dreams (and desires). Let's get back to the original vampy-ness and focus on the classic horror movies and early vampire books. Not wanting to list the hundreds of movies and books out there, but Nosferatu, Count Dracula, the Ann Rice Vampire Chronicles, Lost Boys, or male or female vampires in general, are okay. But please stay away from the new vampire stuff like Twilight, Tru Blood, The Vampire Diaries. If you lust for Edward, there are other swaps to join.

Make cards that show the creepy, scary, sexy aspect. No cute vampires, no children dressed up as vampires, are allowed.

* This is a 3 for 3 or 6 for 6 card trade. Make 3 or 6 cards and receive the same number back.

* Any theme, any medium. This means ALL mediums and styles are welcome. All I ask is that you send in your best work. Something you would not be disappointed in receiving if it was sent to you.

* Please make sure to package your cards securely and confirm there is enough postage on the envelope.

* If you are unsure about mailing ATCs, or just may want to pick up some good tips for shipping, here is a great link.
http://atcsforall.com/forum/showthread.php?t=909

* If you are inside the U.S., please include a Self Addressed Stamped Envelope 4 by 9 1/2 inches, plus 45 cents postage, or one "Forever" stamp if trading 3 cards, OR 65 cents postage or two "Forever" stamps if trading 6 cards, OR if your cards are extra heavy. Please put the Swap name and your Username on the back of your mailing envelope, return envelope, and on all cards. And please write clearly on everything!

* International participants, I will cover your postage. Please include a self addressed envelope 4 by 9 1/2 inches (10 x 28 cm), or if you do not have the correct size envelope, please include a large mailing label with your address. Please put your username and Swap Name on the back of your mailing envelope, return envelope if sent, and on all cards. And please write clearly on everything!

* I apologize for being so demanding about the envelope size, but the postal rates in the US charge extra for thickness. When cards are stacked, or overlapped, in (a smaller) envelope, it almost always costs more to mail. When I use the 9 1/2 inch business size envelopes, I can spread the cards over the area and be nice and thin and only pay for the normal postage.

* Cards are due to me by April 13, 2012. Please allow sufficient lead time for cards to get to me, particularly if you are an International participant. itrader ratings will be given when I receive your cards. Returns will be mailed promptly. Late cards will be traded with other late cards, or returned, as it is unfair to those participants who always have their cards in early or on time.

* Remember: We all want to be able to know who to give rep points back to. So, do not forget to put your username and swap name on the back of each card!

* An extra ATC in this theme is appreciated but not at all expected!

* Thank you for considering this swap! If you have my address from previous swaps, it hasn't changed. If you are new, or have not been in one of my swaps for a while, I’ll PM you with my address when you sign up!

* Above all ~Have fun!!!

Current Participants:
Friday the 13th!!!!!
Vampires and Vixens Swap – Due April 13, 2012

*1. Lovefroud - it - Cards Received 3/09
2. Nikkiarts - it - Cards Received 2/13
*3. papersaga - it - Cards Received 2/10
*4. Mikesatc - it - Cards Received 2/14
*5. SingBlueSilver - it - Cards Received 2/24 * UNITED KINGDOM
*6. Gerry - it - Cards Received 2/22 * UNITED KINGDOM
*7. pixiecorpse - it - Cards Received 4/02 * UNITED KINGDOM
*8. dardarbinx - it - Cards Received 2/10 * CANADA
*9. Pikkis - it - Cards Received 3/07 * FINLAND
*//. raynedrop - WITHDREW
*10. lea67000 - it - Cards Received 2/22 * FRANCE
*//. Onaki - WITHDREW
*11. KaleidescopeI's - it - Cards Received 3/15
*12. BryaAmirault - it - Cards Received 3/02
*13. Vicki Z - it - Cards Received 2/01
*14. djl1050 - it - Cards Received 3/23
*15. Phoenix - it - Cards Received 4/02
*//. wolfwynd - WITHDREW * UNITED KINGDOM
*16. ArtDuJunque - it - Cards Received 2/24
*17. Sandy - it - Cards Received 4/12
rn18. Dulci - it - Cards Received 4/10
*19. Lilthamel - aa - it - Cards Received 3/15
*//. christinamc85 - NOT ON LINE - NO RESPONSE TO PM
*20. patgel - it - Cards Received 3/12 * IRELAND
*//. karlz - WITHDREW
*21. Raingirl - it - Cards Received 3/23

* INTERNATIONAL

Last edited:
Welcome SingBlueSilver, both to my Swap and to this site.
What a pretty name!
I have signed you up.

If you have any questions at all, please ask.
We are a friendly group, and always available to assist.

Me please I cant wait to get my 'teeth' into this one I think it will be one I can 'stake' my life on getting done as long as I dont get a 'coffin' fit again that keeps me completing them in time.

YIPPEEEEEEE
The Pun Queen has arrived!

AWESOME response!!
Welcome, Gerry!
I have signed you up for another swap.

Now, don't get buried!:biglaugh:

Last edited:
Well. . . . .
What can I say
My favorite metal
My favorite color
And I love LISTENING to singing, cos I cannot carry a tune in a paper bag.:sad:

I have to join this, if I may, please :)! Hosted a vampire-themed swap some time ago and the cards received were fabulous!

Welcome Pikkis.
Yes, I remember your vampire-themed swap.
In fact, I participated in it.

Loved the swap.
Loved my returns.
Thank you for signing up for my vampire swap.

You can send in 6 if that helps.
I have a thing for those tall, dark, dandies of the dark.

Oh yeah its going to be 6. I could probably do more hehe! Yep give me the dark ones anyday...not to partial to the sparkly kind myself.
Hmmm thinking cap is on and ready... :D

I like Christopher Lee but he wasn't such a hottie either, gerard butler made a tasty dracula....and then there's the lost boys.....

Back
Top Bottom