American Idol Swap, Due May 30th

Merricat

ATC Guru
Media
Swap cancelled - sorry guys!! :(

American Idol Swap

:cute:By request from our wonderful JAD! :cute:

I made this a quick swap so you can have your returns *hopefully* by the season finale in May!! Who's your favorite? Is it a contestant? A judge? Is it Ryan? ;)

** Please put your username on the back of each card. Other things you could include are title, real name, e-mail address, location, date, media, and/or swap title. This helps others learn more about you and your art!

** When sending your cards in, please put each one in some form of protection. Preferably a plastic card sleeve, or you could use baggies or handmade paper envies (see our template). This protects them from damage in transit and the possibility of them sticking or smudging one another.​

**For US participants - please include a SASE with your cards. Make sure you put either your address or mine as the return address. Remember the postage is going up to 42 cents in May!!
**For international participants - I will gladly pay your postage - but please include a SAE or an address label to make organizing easier -thanks!​

**Please have your cards to me no later than May 10th! If you need to withdraw for any reason - just let me know, I don't mind at all - I know life happens! :)

1. JAD
2. Musicgal
3. Bratgirl524

Last edited:
Reactions: JAD
Hey, I want to play! Especially seeing two people in the swap are from Pennsylvania!! :jiggy: That's my second home...someday it will be my first home again!

I'm on card number 2...This is a neat swap...easier then I thought...I will post when they are all finished
Hey, where is everyone.. :wub:
Jeannjie

Hey there :) Merricat, do you think you can move the due date to May 30th....
Thanks!!
Jeannie

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom