Whimsical Mermaids: Due April 15

I can wait!!! Typically when I mail to Liz it takes about two days...so I am not worried. However, now that I mentioned it-watch my luck change! :wideeyed:

The waiting and anticipation can be fun!!!!!

Waiting on one person. So so sorry. Sent out last week so want to give them a fair shot. Usually I send out on the due date. As soon as their cards are in hand, you better believe those mermaids will be on their way!

Sometimes, with this crazy weather, mermaids get pulled back by riptides and such ... We will wait for the darlings to find their way. :)

I got my returns today! LOVELY! This was a great theme. Hats off (or, maybe tails up?!) to dezineliz for a super duper swap.

I am off to leave rep points........

Mermaids are on their way!! Finally the moment you have been waiting for. Hoping you all like your returns. It's a lot more work than I ever think. Wow, you all did such an amazing job. Loved all of your cards so much!

My mermaids arrived! Thanks so much to the following amazing artists: Locotray for "Sea Dreams", Evalila for "Nerissa", and Grrrdjules for my little button booby mermaid....so cute. Thanks to Dezineliz for a great swap!

Wow, that was fast! Awesome mermaids from lazyshadows, Kiddio and Evalia, thanks so much dezineliz, great swap, please let me know when you post your next one.

You guys are great! Thanks so much. Please don't forget to leave itrader for me as the host and rep points for the cards you received. Thanks for playing. In a few days I will have posted my new swap. Frida! Hoping to see you there. Such amazing artists in this swap. Really flattered. Thanks for being part of it!

Lovely mergals swam inland and I am so pleased. Thanks to Desneliz for hosting and thank you to Idolores, Iridescent 888 and Indigo Mermaid for wonderful mermaids. I'll leave you reps soon. ((((OOOO)))) Hugs to all!

Lovely mermaids swam to my door yesterday from meredithu, Aime, and Indigo Mermaid - thank you all for the cool cards, and to dezineliz for hosting this fun swap!

Mermaids ahoy! Thank you so much for hosting, dezineliz!! Received some beautiful ladies from aime, husum and jaw! Off to leave reps and itrader. I'm so glad I got to play.

Reactions: jaw
Love the school of Mermaids that swam in to my mailbox!
Thank you to:
LilacDragon ~ "Bubbles"
locatray ~ "Voice"
Mikesatc ~ Purple haired beauty
And to our sweet host!!

Back
Top Bottom