Thread: G-2, British Belles Circle Journal

Lise Bu Guest
    i'm all done now Lou - no pages to receive or send x x

But i do need i-trader from FF and yourself please x x x

Gallery Count
    Comment Count
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by poshscot View Post
    OK, can folks please let me know who is still waiting for pages and who from.
    Ta very much

Lou x
    Hi, I have recieved all my pages, thankyou everyone.
    I have not yet heard from Ria or Janice reagarding their pages from me.

Janice Guest
    Susie - have just got back from holiday in Portugal - adore my pages

Janice Guest
    al pages received - love them all - a brilliant swap - thank you everyone

Janice Guest
    F have I done your I trader?

Gallery Count
    Comment Count
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Lise Bu View Post
    i'm all done now Lou - no pages to receive or send x x

But i do need i-trader from FF and yourself please x x x
    OOPS sorry Lise, off to do that just now.

Gallery Count
    Comment Count
    Post Thanks / Like
    RIA - are you there? Would love an update. Are you ok? Anyone heard from Ria, is she ok?

Lou x

Gallery Count
    Comment Count
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hi, Ria hasn't been online since the 9th Sept, I hope she isn't ill, she hasn't updated her own swap in the past few days.

Gallery Count
    Comment Count
    Post Thanks / Like
    I have pm'ed her and tried phoning (mobikle no.) but no luck, I hope someone has her home number to check she is ok.

Ria Guest
    Hi everyone, I'm back - SORRY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Didn't want to worry everybody, I have had family (sister and brother-in-law), stay with me and it's been hard to get time to myself to do any creating let alone get on the computer!!!! On top of that my brother-in-law's Uncle died whilst he's been in England and then his father had a heart attack, and it's been all sixes and sevens.
    I'm so far behind now - (DRAT!!!!)
    I still have to make pages for Poshscot, got all the bits ready just haven't put it all together yet!!!!!
    Apart from that I have received all my pages, - I will check if I owe anyone reps, and post these and I will really try to get last pages done over next couple of days and posted out.

I am so so sorry for the trouble!!!!!!
    I do appreciate your patience!

Gallery Count
    Comment Count
    Post Thanks / Like
    Oh Ria, you poor thing. My pages can wait til you get your self organised, we all know that life/stuff happens and you've had more than your fair share!!

Take Care

Lou x

Ria Guest
    Thanks for your understanding - I don't go back to work until Wednesday, today I've caught up with a few bits and pieces, and hopefully all going well I will be doing your pages tomorrow, so that you will be able to close thread this month- Phew!!!!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by poshscot View Post
    Oh Ria, you poor thing. My pages can wait til you get your self organised, we all know that life/stuff happens and you've had more than your fair share!!

Take Care

Lou x

Lise Bu Guest
    oh Ria - you do seem to be having a run of back luck hun - thoughts with you x x

Ria Guest
    SORRY, SORRY, SORRY still haven't finished the pages - I promise faithfully, no matter what, to get them done this weekend!!!!!!! I seem to spend most of my time either at work or at the hospital! Things have gotten worse over the last week, my mum also ended up in hospital, bowel virus, my son had a road accident ( Car knocked him off his motor cycle while he was stationary ( I might add) anyhow he's got pain in his back and legs, although he is now up and attempting to walk, and then the following day, I had to call an abulance out for my brother, he woke me up moaning in pain, - doctor has discovered he's got kidney stones in both kidneys and gallstones - I'm keeping my fingers crossed that that's it. Surely no-one else is going to get ILL !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Last edited by Ria; 10-01-2008 at 02:08 AM.

Janice Guest
    Wow- poor you

Ria Guest
    OK promised to get my journal pages done for Poshscot -piccies attached

Attachment 15129Attachment 15131
    Last edited by Ria; 10-05-2008 at 06:55 AM.

Ria Guest
    I have recived my pages from both Susietex and Poshscot and have finally caught up with my commitments and feedback - thank you all for being so patient, I feel I let the team down !!!!!!!!

Gallery Count
    Comment Count
    Post Thanks / Like
    heck no - we all finished and got our pages didn't we?? so don't beat yourself up!! The main thing is although you might have gone overtime scale at least everyone knew what was happening because you kept the group informed

Ria Guest
    Pages have been posted for Poshscot today - yipee!!!!!!!

Gallery Count
    Comment Count
    Post Thanks / Like
    Ria, your lovley pages arrived this morning. Thank you so much. Don't worry about being late etc, life happens and everyone here is happy with things, off to do your itrader.

THIS CJ IS OFFICIALLY COMPLETE - THANKS GIRLS - EVERYONES WORK IS AMAZING AND I LOVE ALL MY PAGES.