I see it in your eyes - HandDrawn/HandPainted/Mixed Media - Due May 20th, 2012

Onaki

One color short of a rainbow.
Media
"I see it in your eyes." Mixed Media ATC Swap - Due May 20th, 2012.
Swap Due Date: May 20th, 2012.
Signup/Dropout Date: May 10th, 2012.
Number of cards: 3:3, 6:6, or 9:9.
Number of players: 30.
Mixed Media.

USA player please includes TWO FOREVER STAMPS OR 65 CENTS WORTH OF STAMPS to cover your returns.

I will pay for all international players outside of the USA.

A swap based around everything involving eyes; makeup, abnormal colors, long eye lashes, wild designs, etc. Be creative and have fun with it! :)

Eyes__by_Soumiita.jpg

-Making and sending your cards-
1: Your cards must be the traditional side of 2.5x3.5 inches.
2: They must reach me by May 20th, 2012 or I'll have to return them to you to be fair to the other players who had sent them to me on time.
3: Please put your best work into your cards- send something you'd want to receive in return and avoid any bulky or sharp objects that may cause your cards to be damaged in the mail.
4: US players- Please send 2 forever stamps or a 65 cent stamp to cover your returns and an address label either printed out or hand written. Do NOT send me any envelopes, I will provide them for you.
5: International players- Please send me a clearly written address label.
6: Write your user name and swap name on the back of your cards AND envelopes.
7: Please private message me when your cards are ready to be mailed for my address.
8: A Host/Hostess card is not required but always appreciated and will be treasured!

___Eyes____by_GreenEyesOfRain.jpg

All players - When you receive your cards from me for this swap, please don't forget to leave me iTrader rating with you as the player and me as the Host. And reputation (You rock!) points for the people you received cards from!

Makeup_by_my_ambition.jpg

Thank you everyone in advance for joining my swap!
Please enjoy yourself and I hope you have fun.

0: Onaki
1: Mikesatc
2: beyondshay
3: ceejay
4: Pandacookie
5: lenoralb
6: Mrs.Alderman
7: removed
8: pixiecorpse
9: moonrose442
10: Sassynebrasky
11: Sunnysuze

Last edited:
Onaki, I have two questions ... one Hand drawn/painted/mixed media ... is this either/or ... or must I do mixed media? I've finished four cards ... all with ink & watercolor.
Second question ... must each card display a PAIR of eyes, or can only one be featured.
Oops I have a third question ... must the eyes be human? One of the cards I have finished features a dog's eyes?

It can be hand drawn/hand painted or mixed media of anything as long as it's something you'd like in return. I usually use the / / / as "You can either draw it, paint it, use any materials to make your cards."
A single eye or a pair, either/or.
It can be anything involving eyes, from any creature/animal or being.

Yippee ... I really had a lot of fun with these, it's great to realize I can submit them all !
They'll be posted today.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom