Hand drawn/hand painted "It's an Unnaturally Colored Face World" Swap ~ due June 25th

Welcome player Oddbreed, SharonPMartin and andyaly.....wow! My players' list is starting to shape up delightfully. Thanks to you gals for joining!

Ooh! I'd love to join! But in the rules under "Making Your Cards" it says "cards need to be to me by April 2nd." I thought it was due June 25th? Anyways, I'd love to join! :)

Hi the_girl_with_the_starry_eyes: Thanks for catching that error....I'm going to flip back and add you right now...thanks so much for joining!

Bonnie, why don't you just dangle a carrot in front of a hungry rabbit and tell him to have a bite it he is inclined.....silly rabbit...Trix are for kids....lol! You know I am in!!!!

Bonnie, why don't you just dangle a carrot in front of a hungry rabbit and tell him to have a bite it he is inclined.....silly rabbit...Trix are for kids....lol! You know I am in!!!!

Clara....you are too funny! I try my best to provide the most alluring bait! I'll add you right now and so glad you are joining our growing list of awesome arteests.

What a wonderful way to wake up in the morning! So many great artists signing up here. Welcome art_junkie, dezineliz, mub, Addalou and ArtDuJunque.

Back
Top Bottom