Hand drawn/hand painted "It's an Unnaturally Colored Face World" Swap ~ due June 25th

Yes yes yes mine are here and I wuv them all!! Thanks for continuing to host such great swaps Diva, and reps are going to:
kayart, beyondshay,Art du Junque, maggiebloom, pochadiva
for fabadabadoo faces.

Got mine too, just a little late in opening it.
Thanks to Pochadiva for another great swap!
And thanks to andyaly, lazyshadows, and IDolores for awesome cards!

Yippee! Got me some awesome faces in the mail! Thank you Diva!!!!
And *deep breath* thank you squgglebrain,locatray,snowariginal,nightwind431,addabou and nancy they are all freaking awesome! Thank you all so much!
Now to rep and itraders for me :D

Got three wondeful faces in the mail today! Thanks, MikesATC, Nightwind431, and LilacDragon! You rocks and Itrader's on the way now!

This was a FUN swap!

Yay, my cards arrived today, too! I received wonderful cards from Helene (Tree Face), oddbreed (Purple Dude) and Thalia (woman with purple face)! Thanks so much, Bonnie, for hosting this awesome swap :cool:

My fantastic returns came in the mail today! :D I love them so much! Thanks Pochadiva for a great swap and thanks to Kalimara, MBM and ThatGipsyLady for awesome cards. :D

My fantastic returns came in the mail today! :D I love them so much! Thanks Pochadiva for a great swap and thanks to Kalimara, MBM and ThatGipsyLady for awesome cards. :D

So glad they made it across the pond NatashaMay! Thanks again for playing..loved having you in the swap!

Back
Top Bottom