"Audacious Assemblage of Apples" Swap ~ due August 7th

My favorite is the Golden Delicious. Guess I don't have a very sophisticated taste in apples, but I know what I like!

Mmmmm... i like Granny Smiths. All tart n twangy. :wub: My aunt has a pair of apple trees in her yard. Every summer one of my favorite things on a hot day is is pickin a couple of green ones to nosh on, heehee...

Mmmmm... i like Granny Smiths. All tart n twangy. :wub: My aunt has a pair of apple trees in her yard. Every summer one of my favorite things on a hot day is is pickin a couple of green ones to nosh on, heehee...

I think I see some green apples in this thread's future!

Gala are my favorite, softer on the teeth and don't have that overly sour taste to them. When they're more in season I have Gala all over my snack counter. :cute:

A woman after my own heart! I think it is fun sampling all of the different varieties. I used to just buy the standard bagged apples which were generally golden delicious but then I decided to do a little experimentation and that is how I found some new favorites. I also like to add a little cinnamon to spice things up a bit.

Hiya, sounds like fun and plenty of time for me to practise as this is outside of my usual comfort zone but I've decided to push myself and join different swaps so count me in please :)

cheers

Andrea :wideeyed:

Welcome aboard dipsydoo1968! I'm so glad you are going to try this. I'm also curious about the significance of 1968. That is a hallmark year for me.

Back
Top Bottom