Improving my health one ATC at a time!
Media
Swap Due Date –Oct. 5, 2012
Signup/ withdraw date - anytime, just communicate, please
Number of Cards - 3 for 3 only
Number of Participants - 30

As the crow flies

A Collage/ mixed media ATC-swap
As I read “Blood Red Road” by Moira Young (futuristic YA novel), I was really taken by Nero, the crow. I thought it would be fun to have a swap that featured a crow and a map of some sort. What else you include is up to you, as long as there are no heavy or thick embellishments.

Guidelines:
* This is a 3 for 3 trade. Make 3 and receive the same number back.
- All cards must be standard size (3.5" x 2.5").
- Use sturdy material as the base of your card.
- No heavy or thick embellishments, please! You can use them, but nothing bulky!
- All cards must be sent in INDIVIDUAL plastic sleeves.
- Only original cards are accepted. *Send work of a quality that you would be pleased to receive.

Card Info
On the back of your cards, please write:
your user name
real name
swap name
place of origin
alternative contact information (optional)

Mailing: (do not send an envelope!)
* If you are in Canada, please include a mailing label with your address and loose stamps in the amount of 61 cents.

*U.S. and International participants, please enclose a large address label. I’ll pay the return postage for the first 5 internationals. (A dollar bill or US stamp is appreciated, but if you don’t have either please don’t let that stop you from joining in on the fun)

*Please put your username and Swap Name on your mailing envelope, and on all cards and labels. And please write clearly on everything!

* Cards are due to me by October 5, 2012. Please allow sufficient lead time for cards to get to me, particularly if you are an International participant

* itrader ratings will be given when I receive your cards. Returns will be mailed approximately one week after the due date.

Reps and iTrader
*Once you receive your return cards, please remember to leave iTrader for me and Rep points for the participants whose cards you received. I will leave iTrader for each of you as soon as I receive your cards.

* An extra ATC in this theme is appreciated but not at all expected.

* When you are ready to send your cards, PM me for my address.

* Don’t hesitate to PM me if you have any questions.

Who wants to play???

1. Blancolobo (1st int'l)- cards received
2. Louiszee -cards received
3. Miloccpep (2nd int'l) -cards received
4. Mariloupatch (3rd int'l) -cards received
5. Nimo -withdrew
6. Marryth -cards received
7. Beyondshay (4th int'l) -cards received
8. Krist X (5th int'l) -cards received
9. LadyWatersnake -cards received
10. Lafaver55 -cards received
11. Pikkis -cards received
12. Palmira -cards received
13. Pixiecorpse -cards received
14. Scwk0511 -withdrew
15. Rainey Day -cards received
16. Meej -withdrew
17. Unicorn1-cards received
18. WendyJ -cards received
19. Katelnorth -cards received
20. HiddenTreasure 2010 -cards received
21. Lildebi -withdrew
22. Shellyrosebud -cards received
23. Catladybj -cards received
24.Wendy K -withdrew
25. KaHeD -cards received
26. CastleQueen5 -cards received
27. Jensaz -cards received
28. Sainteve -cards received
29. Misti Rose -cards received
30. LavenderLizard -withdrew
31. Cardgal -cards received
32. Goatgirl -cards received
33. Avid_stitcher

Last edited:
A big welcome to: Blancolobo, Louiszee, Miloccpep, Mariloupatch, Nimo and Marruth!
So glad you are joining in!

This swap is soooo tempting as I like both crows and maps, but I´m lurking for now as I´m not sure if I have any crows... I do have some stamps with black birds, but I´m not sure if they are crows... And does the crow have to be flying or will any crow do?

Welcome Beyiondshay! I just sent you a message about this swap! lol Glad you are joining the swap!
Pikkis - the stamp should work ok - black bird/ crow - very similar. No the crow doesn't have to be flying - as long as there is a map and a crow you're good to go.

Thanks for the answer Arlie :)! I think I can make it, so will you sign me up, please :)! And I´m international, but I can send you US-postage!

Back
Top Bottom