Page 67 of 67 FirstFirst ... 1757656667
Results 1,321 to 1,331 of 1331

Thread: Envie Addicts Unite! II

Gallery Count
    Comment Count
    Post Thanks / Like
    I received my awesome partner envie for this month from thatgeekyartgirl. Who wouldn't LOVE a flamingo in a Santa hat?

Gallery Count
    Comment Count
    Post Thanks / Like
    A flamingo with a hat?! Cool idea...dang...I shoulda made a fish in a hat....maybe next year.
    If I haven't said thank you for a kind comment, please know that they are very much appreciated.
    Envie Addicts Unite! October
    Instagram
    A Mynah Production Blog

Gallery Count
    Comment Count
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by kwailin777 View Post
    T, another great Asian inspired Envie! I'm jealous of your "empty" stamp. I've gotta make one of those.
    I was sick of writing empty so I stopped everything I was doing and carved a stamp so I wouldn't have to write it again. Lol.
    Tandy~Tracy Anderson
    Check out my Blog!
    Victory in Jesus:"Little children, you are from God and have overcome them, for he who is in you is greater than he who is in the world."~1 John 4:4

Gallery Count
    Comment Count
    Post Thanks / Like
    hello dear envie making addicts!
    just wanted to stop by and keep my name on thread, went back and read a bunch. just SO MUCH fun info and goreous envies.
    On Jan 11th I'll be moving into a new apt here. its ALOT bigger , I'm excited to have more space, plus it has a slidding glass door going onto patio, with an awesome view!
    (my art table will have alot more light now!
    I'm just itchin' to make more envies......can't hardly stand it
    thats the first thing I'm gonna do when I'm set up!
    meanwhile KEEP YOUR ART ON! and have fun!

Gallery Count
    Comment Count
    Post Thanks / Like
    nothing more exciting than having a new place to dwell in. Congrats Suze.
    If I haven't said thank you for a kind comment, please know that they are very much appreciated.
    Instagram
    A Mynah Production Blog

Gallery Count
    Comment Count
    Post Thanks / Like
    Good morning Addicts! I've got two vids for ya. Hope you'll enjoy!

What's in Tab's PO box #5

Tab's bottle feeding tigers
    Instagram
    A Mynah Production Blog

Gallery Count
    Comment Count
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hello everyone!

I've received my first envie from this thread! It's a Christmas Envie from Cheery! Thank you Cheery!

[img=233x161]https://lh6.googleusercontent.com/-jyynNWhXs8s/UN9ZDqO0CnI/AAAAAAAAI3E/M0vz4Rx8rbY/s466/Envie%2520December%25203.jpg[/img]
    Last edited by Triscani; 12-29-2012 at 05:16 PM.

Gallery Count
    Comment Count
    Post Thanks / Like
    Okie dokie folks, it's that time again. I'm about to put up the new list. If I make an error somewhere, let me know and I'll try to correct it quickly. I'll let you know when I've gotten it all completed. The list will look more mixed up then the previous months. Sadly, we had a big group of withdraws.

Another thing that will be different is that we will have to start a new thread, because we are well over the 1000th post mark. We start a new thread because after 1000 posts the thread starts to lag. Carol says that since we post a lot it'll be better for us to just restart the thread monthly. So, that means our thread will have a title that looks like this: Envie Addicts Unite! January. It also means that you will have to check in at the beginning of each month and say a quick hello to keep yourself subscribed. I will send a PM to all the members each month for reminders.

Last of all, please double check to see if you had left your Itrader point for your partner. Itraders are important for so many reasons. If the person is a newb they'll need a certain amount of points to join certain swaps. Itraders shows others if their partner is reliable. These points also carry over to the sister site of AFA. I forget what it's called now, but you have to submit work that is judged before being invited to the site. So, seeing the member's Itrader is important. Besides, we all work too hard on our Envies to not get the points we deserve. So, please be diligent about leaving your points. Alrighty then, I am off to make the new list and to post it in our new thread.
    Instagram
    A Mynah Production Blog

Gallery Count
    Comment Count
    Post Thanks / Like
    Okay, the new list is up. If you have a repeat partner, which would be the case with my helpers, let me know. I'll switch some peeps around.
    Instagram
    A Mynah Production Blog

Gallery Count
    Comment Count
    Post Thanks / Like
    AAaaand the new thread is up too. Remember to subscribe to the new thread.

Envie Addicts Unite! January
    Last edited by Carole Cadek; 12-29-2012 at 09:58 PM. Reason: added link
    Instagram
    A Mynah Production Blog