Queen of Hearts - Mixed Media Collage ATC swap - Due March 6th

Monica and Catladybj
I'm sorry but your cards cannot be in the swap. they did not get to me by the deadline or even by the Sat following the deadline. I have limited time due to an illness in my family and due to a sprained arm. So I can't put off mailing out returns. I have to do it now while I can. I hope you understand. If they are already in the mail I will return them to you ASAP. Thank you.

Returns are being mailed today. I hope you all will be happy with them. Queens were made in so many different styles, techniques, etc. I tried to give everyone a variety. They were split up so you should all receive 3 cards from 3 different players. I will be leaving iTrader this weekend. Let me know when your returns arrive by posting to the thread and giving me iTrader. And don't forget You Rock points for your fellow players! Take Care
Connie

Hooray, Hooray, got my returns today. Thanks to Connie for hosting a really great swap. I enjoyed this one a lot! Thanks to 4ahappierme (legs), Poodle Pup (torso) and monica (head). I LOVE my queen! Thanks to you all.

Received my new queen today. Just beautiful! Thanks to DVande, catb, and Shellyrosebud. And, of course, thanks to Connie for hosting such a fun swap. iTrader and Rep points will be left right away.

Got my returns yesterday. Many thanks to valpita - head, shellyrosebud - torso, and maryfreeman0622 - feet.

Back
Top Bottom