!!! SHEROES !!! HandDrawn/HandPainted - ATC Swap~ Due June 1st

debs913

Drawing and Collecting All the Dog Breeds
Media
Swap Due Date: June 1, 2013
Signup/Withdraw date: Anytime, just let me know.
Number of Cards: 3:3
Number of participants: open
Media: Hand drawn or Hand painted

!!! SHEROES !!! HD/HP - ATC Swap

"Sheroes" are female heroes (ain't that clever?!) For this swap, you will draw your favorite sheroes.

Think broadly about the broads...yes, you may draw Wonderwoman or other typical comic book stars, but you may also draw sheroes from books, movies, TV, and real life. You can draw Mother Theresa, Sojurner Truth, and your Mom. Or find a sheroe that is less well known like astronaut Dr. Mae Jemison or the first woman to preside over the US Senate, Arkansas Senator Hattie Caraway. Mix it up with Sandy Cheeks from Sponge Bob or Ripley from Alien! Have fun with it. :D

Rules of the Road
- All cards should be the standard size: 2.5” x 3.5”.
- All cards should be sent in plastic sleeves.
- All cards must be original, and each card must be different. Please do not make copies, submit prints, or create three cards that are minor variations of each other.
- Show off your talents. DO YOUR BEST WORK!

Mailing & Postage
- When you're ready to mail, please PM me for my address.
- Make sure your name, user name, location, and the swap name appear on the backs of all ATCs.
-PUT YOUR USERNAME AND THE SWAP NAME ON THE OUTSIDE OF ALL ENVELOPES.

POSTAGE--
US players please send a self addressed envelope with loose stamps.
International players send a large self addressed label and US postage or cash (NO COINS) to cover returns. (US returns usually cost $.66, Canada is usually $1-1.50, and International usually $2-2.50).
Weigh your envelopes and send me enough postage to cover your returns plus a little extra in case your return cards are heavier than the ones you send. You can calculate postage at http://postcalc.usps.com/ --remember rigid or thick envelopes incur additional postage.
All players...I take Paypal, PM me for details.
NO coins. No checks. Thanks!
- Please mail your cards early so they arrive on time. US players, it can take 1 week, Canada usually 2 weeks (CANADA MAIL has been extra slow lately, so be aware), other countries usually a week to 10 days. I don't want to wait on late mailed cards as it is not fair to the other players, so plan ahead, please.

If you aren't going to get cards in please just let me know. You don't need an excuse or to apologize, I just don't want to slow down returns for other players.

Returns
- When you receive your returns, please leave iTrader for me and rep points for the artists. It is always nice to tell the player which card you received too. I will link players names to make this easy peasy.

Host cards
A host card is not required, but I really LOVE getting them. They make it all worthwhile.

Players
0. Moi
2. ReverieJJ RECEIVED
3. DmyTLadybug RECEIVED
4. dedwar24 RECEIVED
5. Liss RECEIVED
6. Freakyross RECEIVED
7. Killed By Villains
8. squ1rrel RECEIVED
9. Mikesatcs RECEIVED
10. Lilith In Postal Limbo :(
11. T Beagler RECEIVED
12. meetmeinw0nderland RECEIVED

Last edited:
Ooh, love the title! Definitely going to try to come back if I have time... (your Gorey swap is all kinds of tempting, too... I need more art time to keep up with all these swaps)

Seriously lurking! I have been very busy lately ... as soon as I can clear up time, I will come back!

Great topic, Deb! I have to lurk for now, but this is right up my alley (as you know!), so chances are very good that I'll be back!.

Lurking because I think this is an awesome swap...I would love to see what you all come up with! I am not comfortable enough with my drawing yet to participate this time, but maybe another time!

so anyway I had my gall bladder removed (surgically) on the 17th. I might draw one or two of the great nurses and CNAs that took care of me. :swoon:

Back
Top Bottom