Page 2 of 39 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: #19 It's another Moley Exchange! - Full

native killette is offline Wheel In The Sky Keeps On Turnin'!
    Gallery Count
    Comment Count
    Post Thanks / Like
    Does anyone know when we need themes by?

Gallery Count
    Comment Count
    Post Thanks / Like
    I just got a moley from a local art store out here in California and it cost 15 bucks. I am heading back to Canada in a couple of weeks, maybe I should bring some back across the border... sometimes it is so hard to find stuff if you are in Canada.

goatgoddess is offline every artist was first an amateur - ralph waldo emerson
    Gallery Count
    Comment Count
    Post Thanks / Like
    thanks Jazzie - thanks for adding the mailing info had to do a yearly doctor thing and then wait on my husband all afternoon into evening while he was at the denist getting two crowns - he thought he should get knocked out for that <g>

Gallery Count
    Comment Count
    Post Thanks / Like
    I ordered mine from Amazon too

Now themes and Addresses are needed - some of you have posted themes and I'll update the list in the morning

Please pm me your

Name, address, e-mail and contact phone number after which I will pm the list to all of us

will also work out the mailing order tomorrow and get that posted

Gallery Count
    Comment Count
    Post Thanks / Like
    if you need ideas on themes and or how to work up your book please check out the other threads to get an idea of how you would like yours to look.

Gallery Count
    Comment Count
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'm a stickler for receiving what artist feel, make them the most happy to create. So my theme will be "Simply the Best" Do what you do best.
    If I haven't said thank you for a kind comment, please know that they are very much appreciated.
    Envie Addicts Unite! April
    Instagram
    A Mynah Production blog

Gallery Count
    Comment Count
    Post Thanks / Like
    WooHoo!!! A full house! Ready to see what challenges are coming. I love this.
    old lady on the outside

Gallery Count
    Comment Count
    Post Thanks / Like
    I ordered my book from the link that was provided. They had free shipping.
    If I haven't said thank you for a kind comment, please know that they are very much appreciated.
    Instagram
    A Mynah Production blog

Gallery Count
    Comment Count
    Post Thanks / Like
    I ordered my Moley through Amazon Prime on Tuesday and received it Wednesday. Prime includes free two-day shipping, but I got it in one-day. Yay!
    Tandy~Tracy Anderson
    Check out my Blog!
    Victory in Jesus:"Little children, you are from God and have overcome them, for he who is in you is greater than he who is in the world."~1 John 4:4

Gallery Count
    Comment Count
    Post Thanks / Like
    I saw that Prime thing. How does that work?
    Instagram
    A Mynah Production blog

jazzie is offline I would have Harold Lloyd's babies if I could.
    Gallery Count
    Comment Count
    Post Thanks / Like
    It's a really good deal if you use Amazon frequently. It's about $80/year and that gets you free shipping on things marked "Prime". So if postage costs keep you from buying things, it kind of psychs you out to think the thing is cheaper and you end up buying more things on Amazon.
    PM me for new address - no longer @ Hillandale or Talbot
    coachart www.coachart.org

Gallery Count
    Comment Count
    Post Thanks / Like
    Well, if you use more than 80 dollars a year on shipping that would be awesome, but it can't me for now.
    Instagram
    A Mynah Production blog

jazzie is offline I would have Harold Lloyd's babies if I could.
    Gallery Count
    Comment Count
    Post Thanks / Like
    Me either - I tried it "free" for a month and it was awesome. I used to work for a family that ordered their dipeys & wipeys from Amazon Prime - they figured out it that over the year it was the same or cheaper than running to the store for those things and then everything else they ordered throughout the year was basically free shipping.
    PM me for new address - no longer @ Hillandale or Talbot
    coachart www.coachart.org

Gallery Count
    Comment Count
    Post Thanks / Like
    I thought I was being smart yesterday by going to Barnes and Noble to get my journal. I know that I had seen Moleskine there before. They had a ton of Moleskine, just not the one we're using.
    Instagram
    A Mynah Production blog

Gallery Count
    Comment Count
    Post Thanks / Like
    I too thought of the Barnes and then recalled their moles are more journal with lines mostly. I ordered mine on Amazon and got the free shipping. I also did a search on ebay and there were many Japanese style and what looked to be cheaper in price but then with the shipping turned out to be the same of more than Amazon's. I have my order in and so it should be here tomorrow!

Gallery Count
    Comment Count
    Post Thanks / Like
    My favorite thing about Amazon Prime is not the free shipping, it is the 2-day delivery! Many times it ends up being 1-day. I like instant gratification and hate waiting weeks for things I order. LOL.
    Tandy~Tracy Anderson
    Check out my Blog!
    Victory in Jesus:"Little children, you are from God and have overcome them, for he who is in you is greater than he who is in the world."~1 John 4:4

Gallery Count
    Comment Count
    Post Thanks / Like
    I got my moley yesterday! I ordered it directly from the Molkeskine site and it arrived super quick with priority mail. I also was not able to find the pocket journal locally.

After much debate, my theme will be "Celebrating Japan". So, it would be for artwork (any medium) featuring something about modern or old/vintage Japan. The Tokyo city scape, sushi, noodle bar, anime characters/film, landscapes, geishas, school uniforms, tea ceremonies, origami, samurais, anything you find captivating about the country and culture.

Gallery Count
    Comment Count
    Post Thanks / Like
    T, I know what you mean! I wish I had mine in my hands right now, but it won't be until Monday.

Liz, that's an awesome theme! Now that I think of it, my theme is kinda boring, but this is my first Moley, so I guess it's a good place to start.
    Instagram
    A Mynah Production blog

Gallery Count
    Comment Count
    Post Thanks / Like
    Ordered mine from Moleskine directly. Got it for $13.97 with free shipping. Should arrive Monday or Tuesday.
    old lady on the outside

Gallery Count
    Comment Count
    Post Thanks / Like
    working on getting the address together - thought I would have time at work this morning - I thought wrong <G> so will do that this evening.

we have a new goat dog pup and she took up some of my free time - she's at the barn to learn how to be a goat dog but that means I have to go out to the barn more - the goats are hopeful that it means they will get fed extra when they see me out there checking on the pup. <G>