Media
Due Date: August 29, 2013
Sign-up by: Until Full
Withdraw by: None - Please just let me know
Number of cards: 3:3 only
Number of players: 12
Medium: Open/Mixed Media

Theme: Inspirational Quotes
This swap is an open/mixed media so anything goes. The only requirement is that you must include an inspirational quote on your card. It can inspire you towards anything: art, love, life, friends, family, etc. Feel free to post pictures of your cards to the thread to keep the inspiration flowing.

Rules:
  • Each card must incorporate a different inspirational quote (you should end up using 3 unique quotes)
  • Cards must be the standard ATC size (2.5" x 3.5")
  • Original artwork only, no copies or prints, no duplicates (each card must be different)
  • Include at least your Username, Swap Name, Real Name, and Place of Origin on the back of your card
  • An extra "hostess" card is always appreciated, but certainly not expected.
  • Sign up by posting to this thread only (unfortunately I can only accept 12 players since it is my first swap so don't hesitate!)
  • If you have to withdrawal please let me know ASAP so I can open up the spot to another player

Shipping:
  • USA only please (I want to keep it simple for my first swap)
  • Send me a PM requesting my address when you are ready to mail your cards
  • Please send a SASE - business size (4" x 9.5") with enough postage to cover your returns
  • Each cards needs to be sent in it's own plastic sleeve
  • Include your username on the back of the sealed envelope
  • Make sure you include enough postage to get your cards to me and give yourself enough time to allow for possible post office delays
  • The swap ends on a Thursday; I will prepare all return envelopes on Sunday to be put in the mail on Monday

iTrader & Rep Points:
When you receive your cards for the swap, remember to leave iTrader for the Host (me) and Rep Points for the people you received cards from! I will leave iTrader when it is time to mail returns. No cards and/or no communication will result in neutral iTrader.

I think I have included everything, but being my first time to host, it is entirely possible I missed something. That being said, if you have ANY questions please just let me know.
I am very excited about my first swap! I hope you are too. Any takers?

Participants:
1. Papersaga - Returns Received
2. Catb - Returns Received
3. Fandanie - Returns Received
4. alegnak - Returns Received
5. semga - Returns Received
6. Orgel - Received
7. Mhitchcock - Returns Received
8. squ1rrel - Returns Received
9. 4ahappierme - Returns Received
10. KaHeD - Returns Received
11. little0red - Not Received
12. OPEN

Last edited:
Hey squishyskittles...teehee..that's a modified skittle isn't it?
Congrats on hosting your first swap! Yea!!
I'd love to play, since you are doing open media, I'm gonna doodle a bit with my quote.

Back
Top Bottom