adriayna

So I hide in painted trees...
Media
Signup /Withdraw date - May 20th
Swap Due Date - June 10th
Number of Cards - 3 for 3; 6 for 6
Number of participants - 60

Hoot, Hoot! An owl swap!

This swap is for owls of all kinds. Owls can be in any media, and I encourage experimentation! I plan on doing some fun mixed media owls myself!

Please send your best work and send all original cards. Digital work is fine, provided that each card is a unique composition and single edition for the swap.

Swap Details/rules:

1) ALL Participants - please write your real name and userId on the back of all of your cards. Please mail cards in plastic protectors (the flimsy kind is fine). Please write your userID and amount of cards on the back of your envelope.

2) US participants: send a SASE with 42 cents(3 owls) or 62 cents (6 owls). If you plan on sending a bubble envelope or large envelope instead of a regular-sized envelope, note that shipping rates have changed and you should probably have $1 of postage or so on it.

3) International participants: Please send me an address label. I would appreciate an extra card or some country-specific stamps/empherma since I will be covering your return postage (a little under $1 USD per envelope at our new rates) but this is not necessary. I will have to limit international participants to 20 members b/c of shipping costs.

4) All cards are due IN MY HANDS June 10th. Returns will be mailed promptly after the deadline and late cards will be returned to you or, if I have enough, swapped with other late cards. We have lots of time to complete this swap, so please be on time.

5) You are welcome to send one or two sets of cards. If you are sending an extra set of cards, please send extra stamps to cover the increased shipping (62 cents instead of 42 cents).

6) Please PM me for my address when you are ready to ship . I leave feedback for all cards right before I swap them.

Participants
1) Adriayna
2) Katilady
3) Ibus (International #1)
4) GrammySammy437

5) Justducky
6) Jonquil (international #2)
7) Fingers (international #3)
8) Juliejewl
9) stormarlea (international #4)
10) Bijaydi
11) citykitten (international #5)
12) Cazfun (international #6)
13) Chardonay1965 (internatinoal #7)
14) Elena
15) Lola123
16) JAD
17) Kristenized
18) enotneicna
19) kstyles
20) badbirddesign
21) lavenderlizard
22) hogarth
23) mrubyjean
24) misskoolaid (international #8)
25) busymom
26) Poppiesinjuly
27) Lori.rn
28) Mynameisjenn
29) Spiced coffee
30) Jazzie
31) Sometomato

WITHDREW
33) nowzem
34) Merricat
35) Meow2000
36) Jitterbug
37) Shoreart

38) PaulineT
40) inkadinkado
41) Kat
42) Marlinmaskos
43) GarageBandFan
44) Eno
45) Magen

Last edited:
Don't forget that stamps are going up so the price is higher than 41 cents.
I would love to do this swap, but I need to make sure I have the time to make the cards before my trip to china...Can I let you know later in the swap..
Jeannie

Since I just happen to be working on an owl card I guess that means I am destined for this swap! And I will be right there with you on the mixed media thing!

Ok...Ok..I can't stand it anymore..I just love owls..I did one last night...sign me up...This is my last swap until I return from my trip :)
Jeannie

Back
Top Bottom