WASHI-TAPE swap Nov.10

My returns came today....from Micadmora, Della, and HelgaDeb. Thanks, alisl, for hosting. I like that we had an open theme as long as we used washi tape.

Got my returns this morning! Thank you, Alisl, for hosting this swap. Fun cards from fickle, CynthiaSillitoe and Marikobead. Thank you all.

I recd my wonderful returns from Maryfreeman, wolfpac3 and Mouseit. I got cut off when adding my "you rocks" so forgive me and thanks to alisl, great swap.

I've been very lax in acknowleding my cards - been busy here. But thanks for the lovely variety of tape cards to micadmora, JAD and MargoArtist for their cards. And thanks to our lovely host as well!

Thanks all of you to let us know.
I like the itrader ratings and maybe you will (or you have done:)) reppoints for the people that made the cards. !
I have a great group players!!You are all frendly for me:)!!

Received some awesome returns from JAD, Waphite, and kbhernandez. I'd have to check, but I think all 3 of my returns came from artists I've never received anything from before!! That was fun! Rep points and iTraders have been sent - thank you all!

my wonderful crds have arrived - I really enjoy seeing how other people use their wash tape - it is so versatile - thank you to kiwicsi, kbhernandez and Mouseit for their cards and a big thank you to alisl for hosting such an enjoyable swap

Foxglove!!!!!!!!!!!!!!You would not believe.... but: Your cards arrived still today!!!!
They are not lost in the mail...
But what a long time is this envelope( what a beauty envelope) in the mail.
Maybe the postofficepeople would have them because the envelope was so nice to see:):):)
I have sent you a mail with what to do!!But it's great news!

Foxglove, if you would like to swap a washi tape ATC, I would be happy to make one for you and we could do a private trade when you receive yours back... Let me know!

Ohh I have a lot of lovely washi tape cards in my mail box yesterday! I just love them!
I have one from Hinkeltje, Jonquil and Daisies... And thank you to our lovely hostess Alisl, Thanks for my returns!

Thanks for all the comments! I like also this theme.
Mouseit thanks for let us know.
Maybe you will give reppoints to the players?

For all the participants: Maybe I have not asked...but when you got your returns,mostly the people like it very much when you give reppoints for the cards ( and the host iTrader:):))

Back
Top Bottom