mythical Zombies! due Nov. 5th

Mrs.Alderman

nutty for squirrels
Media
Swap Due Date: November 12th 2013 extended!
Signup/Dropout Date: Any time, just make sure your cards are in my hands by the due date or before.
Number of cards: 3:3
Number of players: Unlimited.
media: hd/hp (collage can be used as an accent/background but the main creature should be hand drawn)

Its zombie time again!! last round we dressed them up in costumes~ this round i would love to see mythical creatures zombified!! mermaids, centaurs, unicorns, dryads, harpies, fairies, anything from lore that is not fully human!!! have fun with this~
-Making and sending your cards-
1: Your cards must be the traditional size of 2.5x3.5 inches.
2: They must reach me by November 5th 2013 or I'll have to return them to you to be fair to the other players who had sent them to me on time.
3: Please put your best work into your cards- send something you'd want to receive in return and avoid any bulky or sharp objects that may cause your cards to be damaged in the mail.
4: US players- Please send as much postage as it takes to get here to get back and an address label either printed out or hand written. or a sase. i dont care if its business size or not, just as long as your cards fit!!!
5: International players- Please send me a clearly written address label.
6: Write your user name and swap name on the back of your cards AND envelopes.
7: Please private message me when your cards are ready to be mailed for my address.(i only use my po box now, if you have my old addresses throw them out, i moved over the summer and the mail box here is tiny so i just trust the po box)
8: A Host/Hostess card is not required but always appreciated and will be treasured!
All players - When you receive your cards from me for this swap, please don't forget to leave me iTrader rating with you as the player and me as the Host. And reputation (You rock!) points for the people you received cards from!

who wants to play?!! :D
here
0.me
1.Litefoot13
2.Liss
3.Moonrose442

Last edited:
Oh this sounds like so much FUN but I'm going to lurk for now. If I can get the cards done, I'll join. :yes: I'm just so slow drawing anything that I'm afraid of over-committing myself and falling behind in the swaps I've already joined.

Wow this sounds fun. I'll see how it works first before i join. I think a zombie unicorn may be in order, just don't change the unlimited players. I may not have time but i might work on them while I'm moving.

Kattieaaron i hope you get to play!! i understand moving and art making can be hard ;) just finished moving myself a month and a half ago!!!

Ok I'm lurking.
I guess I have a question?
Do you do like for like in trade. I only ask because I do more of a cute zombie. I love zombie movies ,book and quirky zombies. But I don't like the gross overly bloody zombie art.

I know I'm odd.

i try my best!! and will try to give you non gore heavy zombies ^U^ but if i only get in lots of gorey ones i can only guarantee one non gore from me! it really depends on what ends up in my hands~

i think i can do that. it is getting pretty close. is everyone ok with an extension? say nov 12? thats a week longer and still within the 60 days with return time. and not too close to thanksgiving

Back
Top Bottom