ATCs Tangled A-B-C; Due January 3, 2014

How can I resist a tangle swap? Please sign me up

I have to allow at least 6 weeks for cards to arrive anywhere - would it be all right if I included D-E-F with these cards?

How can I resist a tangle swap? Please sign me up

I have to allow at least 6 weeks for cards to arrive anywhere - would it be all right if I included D-E-F with these cards?

ok, Donna, got you signed up. Sure send the next set and I'll hopefully remember to put you in first. It's a good thing this is all being written down or I probably wouldn't remember we even had this conversation...senior moments and all that donchaknow :biglaugh:

Questions...

I love tangling and have introduced the technique to many of my students... BUT I don't normally follow the set patterns in the books. (Besides, some of my students have borrowed them and I may never see them again!)

May I follow the criteria of looking up and using at least one pattern that starts with that letter, name that and any others from the books and still include my own patterns?

If so, sign me up!
Thanks,
gordianot

lv2paint, Wow! The mail was really quick for once! Glad they got there safe and sound!

Suzanne

Cool beans, Marilou!

If anyone would like to also "jump up and down on the bandwagon" (I stole this line from a Terry Pratchett novel; he makes me laugh...always), the rest of the alphabet swaps will be about a month apart. I will post letter groups mid-month, so DEF will be posted next week. If you are like donnacr and shipping takes a considerable long time, you can ship a couple groups together. But please not too far into the series...life happens and I may not be able to continue. I don't foresee that, but just so ya know, I am NOT clairevoyant. I have many skills, but that is not among them.

Thanks, everyone, for playing. I am loving seeing what all you artists are creating...

Back
Top Bottom