So Good at Being Bad! A Celebration of Villains - ATC Open media - due Feb. 1, 2014

Thorn

ATC Virtuoso
Media
Due: February 1, 2014
Withdraw Date: February 1, 2014
Items: 3/3 (or 6/6 - see post #38 for details)
Participants: 30

If you're like me and usually find yourself rooting for the bad guy - be it Professor Moriarty, Ursula the Sea Witch, Lord Voldemort, or some other members of their less-than-illustrious company - come join me in a celebration of villainy!

(Lets keep it fictional though shall we? Real world villains never get the good lines.)

Guidelines:
* All media are welcome.
* Cards must be standard size, 2.5" x 3.5" and flat, no bulky embellishments
* Please, don't just stick a single image or sticker on a card and call it good.
* I will try to swap quality for quality, with some variation possible depending on what gets sent in. So, please send something you'd be happy to get in return!
* Include user name on the back of the card and the envelope
* Extra cards would be lovely, but are not expected or required
* If you have to drop just let me know, don't just vanish. I will leave neutral iTraders for anyone who signs up and doesn't send or withdraw. No reason not to communicate.

Mailing -
* US participants, please send a mailing label and 2 US forever stamps. I will supply the envelope.
* International - please include a mailing label and $2 US.
* Please send cards in plastic sleeves.

There is no drop by date but, since this is only my third swap, participants are limited. If you know you're going to have to drop, the sooner you can let me know the sooner I can open up a slot for someone else. (Always assuming we fill up.)

Here's something fun for inspiration.

Henchpersons:
1. esaeta - rcv'd
2. fickle - withdrew
3. kentuckydakota - withdrew
4. Michaela - rcv'd
5. j4mi3 - withdrew
6. miss - withdrew
7. mcgillisj - rcv'd
8. 8. whitetrolley - Rcv'd
9. velcrodog - withdrew
10. squ1rrel - rcv'd
11. ferretgirl - withdrew
12. AinsleeG - Rcv'd
13. PurplePencil - Rcv'd
14. ChinaMoon - rcv'd
15. AinsleeG (6/6) - Rcv'd
16. Beverley - Rcv'd
17. brunettepanda - withdrew
18. Lunaris - withdrew
19. Wildgoose - Rcv'd
20. Robcrusade - rcv'd
21. Tribble79 - rcv'd
22. T Beagler - Rcv'd
23. Walnut47 - rcv'd
24. Squ1rrel (6/6) - rcv'd
25. Blueskysunburn - rcv'd
26. PinkZombie - withdrew
27. ChinaMoon (6/6) - rcv'd
28. PurplePencil (6/6) - rcv'd
29. Robcrusade (6/6) -rcv'd
30. Tribble79 (6/6) - rcv'd
31. Genxster - rcv'd

Waiting list:

Last edited:
Thorn,

Would celebrating Charlize Theron as the Queen and Angelina Jolie as Maleficent work? If so, count me in. . .

I want in! Villians are my favorite things.
Also is there a chance of you opening up a 6/6 option? or since this is limited, you wouldnt' be able to?
I could draw like 20 villian cards and not get tired of them lol.

Welcome squ1rrel!

This is my 3rd swap, so if there was a 6/6 option, I'd have to limit sign ups to 15. If it turns out that there aren't that many sign up, I'll certainly consider that option later in the swap, but for now I'd like to give it some more time and give everyone a chance to play who wants to.

Back
Top Bottom