Butterfly APCs - 9s - Due February 7th

Is it bad that I'm already debating what theme to go with for the next series of APC swaps I plan on hosting? :biglaugh: I'm not crazy enough to start hosting a new series like this until this one is finished, but I am planning ahead! Plenty of time for me to settle on something anyway, since this one will see us through 'til autumn.

The last set arrived today, huzzah! I absolutely LOVE it when all cards are in before the due date - no stress! With luck, I'll be able to swap them out & pack them up tonight, and have them postal tomorrow, but I'll update when they're actually postal like usual. :)

Okay - all cards are swapped out, and all Canada-bound envelopes will be in the mail shortly. The rest are in the process of getting packed up and will be postal soon! (Will post again-again when the remainder are on their merry way!)

Received my gorgeous cards today! Love them!
Thanks to JanetM, Angelmuz, Hidden Treasures and CatB. Thanks to Marryth for a fun swap/series.

mine arrived this morning. Returns from elena, Della, kiwicsi and arlie707. i thought in the beginning it might be tedious to do all the suites...but its not. I like being able to make and send these butterfly APCs whenever I am ready. Thanks, Marryth, for hosting this long time butterfly swap.

Butterflies in the mail today. Thanks to Marryth for hosting! Lovely butterflies from Della, Kynara, Fandanie and arlie707. Thank you all.

Got my nines in today's mail. Thank you Marryth, for hosting yet another wonderful butterfly swap. :) And a big shout out to fandanie, Elena, arlie707 and MariaP - wonderful cards all! :D

Received my nines recently, thanks! - this round I got cards from fandanie, daisies, marryth and angelmuz - thanks everyone (and extra thanks to marryth for hosting)

Back
Top Bottom