Let There Be Lighthouses! Open Media, Due February 21st

Marryth

ATC Guru
Media
Swap Due Date - February 21st, 2014
Signup/withdraw date - Just communicate!
Number of Cards - 3:3
Number of participants - Unlimited

Inspired by those fun USPS lighthouse postage stamps, I've been enjoying lighthouse imagery lately - would anyone else like to play? ♥

This swap is for ATCs featuring lighthouses. Any medium is welcome - just make 'em with love!

Please avoid lumpy-bumpy bits on your ATCs, so the postal system monsters are less inclined to eat them - flat is good!

No cards + no communication by the swap deadline = neutral. I'm a reasonable person, but a little communication goes a long way!

Late cards WILL be returned to you unswapped, using your return postage/postage funds. Please send on time and save us both some stress!

General info:

- Lighthouse ATCs, open medium - have fun!
- ATCs should be the standard size of 2.5" x 3.5".
- Create cards that you are proud to sign your name to and would love to receive!
- Send each card in individual plastic penny sleeves.
- Put your name, username, location, the date, and any other info you'd care to share on the back of each card.
- A hostess card of any theme would be deeply appreciated, but is not necessary.

Mailing info:

ALL PLAYERS -- Please send a LARGE, neatly written or typed, self-addressed sticky label. (If you can't get large sticky labels, your address neatly written/typed on a small piece of paper will work.) I will provide all return envelopes, so please DO NOT SEND ENVELOPES.

Return postage:

- Canadian participants - Please provide LOOSE Canadian postage in the amount it will cost you to send. (One or two permanent-rate stamps will cover it.)
- US participants - Please send a well-concealed USD$1, or $1.10 in LOOSE Canadian or US postage.
- International participants - Please send a well-concealed $2USD, or an equivalent value in LOOSE Canadian or US postage.

(If you have neither USD nor Canadian/US postage, I can accept return postage funds via PayPal - just let me know!)

RECAP! Are you ready to send? Your envelope MUST contain the following:

- ATCs in individual penny sleeves
- LARGE neatly written/typed self-addressed address label (or on small piece of paper, if you can't get large labels)
- LOOSE return postage/funds for return postage

Players - when you receive your cards for the swap, please remember to leave iTrader for the Host (me) and Rep Points for the people you received cards from!

Please PM me for my address when you are ready to send your creations! (If you have my address already, I am indeed still on Heron Street.) Keep in mind that I am in Canada - I'd allow two weeks for mail transit time, unless you are in Canada as well.

Please do post pictures of your completed ATCs here if you feel so inclined - we'd all love to see 'em!

So, who is ready to sign up?
(I will leave iTrader for you when your ATCs arrive.) :)

0) Marryth
1) Decals_gal RECEIVED (Returns received.)
2) HiddenTreasure2010 RECEIVED
3) Fandanie RECEIVED
4) catb RECEIVED (Returns received.)
5) kretakim RECEIVED (Returns received.)
6) Donnacr RECEIVED
7) BamaKathy RECEIVED
8) anncam RECEIVED
9) Brendle RECEIVED (Returns received.)
10) Tandy RECEIVED (Returns received.)
11) Elena RECEIVED (Returns received.)
12) margoartist RECEIVED (Returns received.)
13) Della RECEIVED
14) janetmachek RECEIVED (Returns received.)
15) canadarosebud RECEIVED (Returns received.)
16) D-dazzled71 RECEIVED (Returns received.)
17) RockingBearRanch RECEIVED (Returns received.)
18) miss RECEIVED (Returns received.)
19) Batraplume RECEIVED (Returns received.)
20) Mouseit RECEIVED (Returns received.)

Last edited:
My goodness.....this is another one I simply HAVE to do! Put me down, please, lady! :)

(Marryth, this is for ATCs, right?.....cause it says APC where you speak of Itrader... )

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom