Cartoon Characters Beginning With D,E,&F: HandDrawn/HanfPainted: Due Feb 11

Can I be added? I have done three(one for each letter) should I do more for this swap?

One card for each letter is all that's 'required' for the swap, some people make an extra card for the hostess as a "thank you" for hosting the swap, some people send other little hostess gifts like supplies... neither are required, though. It's up to you. :)

And welcome to AFA! :wubclub:

Many thanks kynara for helping out :) Craftycascio, adding you to the swap now, and welcome to the site!

Welcome to the swap Jing! Glad to see you back.

My cards are still rough but I'm doing:

D ~ Daphne

E ~ Egon <~~~~~ Thanks PinkZombie :) ~~~

F ~ Fred Flintstone

Can't believe I forgot about Fred Flintstone haha. And three cheers for Egon! :D

Last edited:
oh my goodness....i sooo wanna play, im gonna lurk for now though...gotta make sure i can get caught up on work, dishes, and christmas stuff right now but im super excited about this swap idea just bummed i missed out on A, B, C....maybe a good mmh theme

Welcome ChinaMoon and squ1rrel!

Geekyartgirl hope to see you back! I was thinking of how to do a makeup swap down the line, but I'm not sure how it would work??

Texan awesome cards, love that last one too although I don't know that show :)

Here are my cards for the swap! I had a lot of fun with this one! All were made with prisma colors, markers and or watercolor.

D - Daria Morgendorffer from Daria, E - Eric Cartman from Southpark, F - Fat Albert from Fat Albert and the Cosby Kids

1_daria-12-2013.jpg
1_eric-cartman-12-2013.jpg
1_FAt-ALbert-12-2013.jpg

Daria! :D There are so many good characters beginning with D. Great cards bluesky!

For 6:6 I had thought about it for a,b, and c but decided against it since I have to make sure people get back 3 cards from different people and the right set of letters. So I'm going to keep it 3:3. It's too much stress on my brain lol. :err:

OMG i miss watching tiny toons! lol i went looking for it on netflix the other day, but they don't have it...

Back
Top Bottom