FLOWER PEOPLE ATCS COLLAGE/MIXED MEDIA Due Date: Feb 20th, 2014

Here are mine:

1_flower_people_-_B_bright.jpg

(picture is a bit off. Image doesnt have lines through it)

1_flower_people_-_B_creative.jpg

1_flower_people_-_life_is_good.jpg

1_flower_people_-_orator.jpg

Elena, Your ATCs came in yesterday. Even more vibrant & radiant in real life!! Love the colors you picked & thank you for the extra!

Mine are done. They are silk flower appliqué. The faces were printed on fabric. Meet Daffy, Flora, Violet and Rosie. I'm still considering stamping their names on the front. What do you think?

Last edited:
Okay, I got showered with flowers:

Marryth, your well taped letter got here & thank you for the tidbits=)

jeanie, Yours came in & thank you for the extra=)

papersaga, Yours came in (neat concepts) & thank you for the extra postage!!

Nancy & novascotiacrafter; your ATCs have arrived!! Lovely artwork & thank you both for the extra & novascotiacrafter for the tidbits, too. What kind of paper was that? Is it like suede paper? The Turquoise Blue paper?

Its called flocking paper its from Martha Stewart, I have not used it but it let's you give something a velvet texture. You put adhesive down and then once its dry you burnish the paper till the object you want it on turns velvety. I have a whole pack but have not used it yet.
Glad the cards arrived through the snow and rain.

That is so cool, novascotiacrafter!! I didn't even know such a thing existed. May have to go to the local Michael's & check it out...

tealtornado, Your lovely flower People hit the spot today!! Very cute. Thank you so much for the extra ATC & postage. Really appreciate that!!

Back
Top Bottom