Swap Due Date – Feb 23, 2014
Withdraw by date – Feb 15, 2013
Number of ATC’s- 3 for 3
Media – All media except Digital and Photography
Players: No Limit at this time

2_011__606x800_.jpg
1_006__800x568_.jpg
1_004_redux.jpg

I love skulls and skeletons! Please join me in this swap and have some fun making ATC’s that have some kind of skull or skeleton. Can be any style, Gothic, realistic, sugar skull, cutesy, etc but please no animal bones as the focus for this swap. Exception would be if the animal accompanies a human skeleton and is not the focal point of the card.

Guidelines:
- Medium is open except for digital and photography (though you may create elements from your original photos)
- All cards should be 2 ½ x 3 ½ on sturdy ATC sized back.
- All cards should be sent in individual plastic sleeves, or paper cover equivalent
- No extra heavy, really thick or bulky embellishments, or obvious stickers that look tacky
- Please include your username and real name on the back of all cards
- Originals only. No copies or prints.
- Please take time with your art. Submit cards that you would be happy to get in return. Don’t throw a stamp or sticker on it and call it a day. Be creative and inspire! Use some layers, step outside of your comfort zone if you need to. Let’s make this a swap that everyone will be pleased with their returns.
- Make sure cards are well-glued or sealed if necessary.
- This swap is 3 for 3 only. An extra card for the host is not required but would be cherished.
- I will try to swap out cards "effort for effort" as best as I can, but you may receive a random card.
- If you need to withdraw, please send notification by the deadline date. Disappearing and failing to communicate will result in neutral iTrader and a very sad hostess

Mailing:
- US Players: Self addressed, stamped envelope. Make sure if you hand write your name/address that it is legible
- United States players should include one first class postage stamp. If your submissions are bulky please include one .20 cent postage stamp (for each bulky card) inside the envie so that the extra postage can be attached to the envie that the return is going to.
- International participants – Please include $1 or US stamps. If you cannot provide this just let me know and I will cover your postage, unless there is an unusually large amount of international players. Please do NOT send an envie, I will mail back the cards in the appropriate US sized envelope.

Who's ready to play? Received
1. Go Go Gadget Girl
2. Nanner
3. Pamitha
4. SkullGirl85
5. TF Balding (dropped)
6. Gnome
7. meredithu
8. aenvoy
9. chicneek
10. BryaAmirault
11. Tammybeck
12. Doreen Taylor
13. Walnut47
14. Ferretgirl
15. livia
16. Elena
17. daisies
18. artrageous
19. RedHeartStudio
20. Nighvamp
21. JenUrebel
22. DmyTLadybug
23. jjhere
24. Dulci withdrawn
25. Noodlerabbit88
26. robscrusade
27. miss
28. aisling
29. emilturtle
30. AEK7300
31. LauraM

Last edited:
Perfect timing, Tammy. I am a bit sugar skull crazed at the moment. Check out the bestest wine opener ever...a gift from my sis (who had to track it down after it sold out all over tarnation.)

Peggy...okay, first off, GREAT to see you in here. I miss you and your crazy pants! Nextly, she found it at Crate & Barrel. They were sold out by us, so she ordered it out of state. Made by kikkerland.com. :D

welcome SkullGirl85 and TF Balding! great to have some more players!

With a name like SkullGirl85 you totally belong!

Hope some of the lurkers get inspired and join in!

Back
Top Bottom