Rockford Red Heel Primate Swap, All Media Welcome! Due February 23

maryfreeman0622

Keeping the US Postal service in business
Media
Swap Due Date – February 23
Signup/withdraw date – any, please communicate with me!
Number of Cards - 3 for 3
Number of participants - ANY

Rockford Red Heel socks are the original socks used to create sock monkey dolls. I like to think that everyone loves sock monkeys! Now-a-days, if you don’t want to make your own from a pair of socks, there are many options to buy pre-made monkeys. Pink ones, green ones, classic grey and red ones; sock monkey hats, socks and scarves – and paper products too!

For this swap, use any medium that appeals to you. Hand drawn, stickers, patterned paper – any cards that feature a sock monkey as the key focus of the card. There are so many super cute stickers and papers out there – feel free to use these or create your own images! Let’s show some Sock Monkey Love on this swap!

Due date:
Cards are to be in my hands by February 23. Please be on time, I will prepare returns on this day and the cards will be out in the mail the following Monday.

Postage:
American players - please include a stamp equivalent to your postage, usually a Forever stamp will cover it.
International players - a stamp (from your country) equal to the one you used to send your cards to me, OR US postage OR carefully concealed dollars. (Currently, it costs $1.10 for a 1 oz. envelope to be mailed from the US to an international location. I keep plenty of 5 cent and 10 cent stamps on hand if you want to just send the dollar.) Let me know if you need help with return postage - I love to have international players!

1. ALL players please include a LARGE address label (this means at least 2" x 2"); sticky on the back is a bonus!
2. I will provide the envelopes; there is no need for you to pay the postage to mail an envelope to me! Plus, sometimes I like to sneak in a little art on the outgoing envelope!
3. Do your best work – send in cards that you would be proud to trade face-to-face!
4. Clearly write your USERNAME and the SWAP NAME on the back of all your cards so you can receive fun rep points from the artist who receives your card.
5. An extra card for the swap host (in line with the swap theme) is always appreciated but is never required.
7. Embellishments are fine. The completed card needs to fit into standard pockets and the embellishments need to be securely fastened so they don't fall off during shipping. If it is too bulky it is more than likely that the card may not reach me - either because the envelope has been torn and the card lost, or it is too heavy.
8. I will give iTrader feedback as soon as I receive your cards, and will also update this post showing that your cards have arrived. In return, I encourage you to give iTrader Host feedback for me when you receive your swap returns, and “You Rock” Rep points for the artists whose cards you receive. Each player’s name on the swap listing will link to a post of theirs in order to assist you in leaving “You Rock” rep points. Neutral i-trader will be given for no cards or no communication.

0. maryfreeman0622
1. Betsyg - RECEIVED
2. mcgillisj - RECEIVED
3. SunTrade - RECEIVED
4. Tandy - RECEIVED
5. Monica - RECEIVED
6. raynedrop - RECEIVED
7. chicneek - RECEIVED
8. Karch - RECEIVED
9. crisbear - RECEIVED
10. miss - RECEIVED
11. DmyTLadybug - RECEIVED
12. [URL="http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/showpost.php?p=1509482&postcount=4"]ferretgirl[/URL] - RECEIVED

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom