ATC Guru
Friend of AFA
Media
Swap Due Date – March 15, 2014
Signup/withdraw date – March 8, 2014
Number of Cards - 3:3 or 6:6
Number of participants – unlimited
Media – hand drawn zentangles

Time for the next in the Zentangle color series! This time it’s green in honor of St. Patrick’s Day. Again, there is also a corresponding Inchie swap.

*Each card should be different and should use at least 3 different zentangle patterns.
*You can make zentangle pictures or just abstract.
*You can use “official” zentangles from www.zentangle.com or www.tanglepatterns.com or make up your own!
*Because these are Zentangles, that makes this a Hand Drawn swap.

*clarification on single color cards -
You can draw them any way you choose as long as there is no actual color other than green. (ie no pink, blue, purple, red, yellow, orange or brown.) Please no yellow-green or blue-green on the same card as the green. It makes it look like they’re actually yellow or blue.

Since it is a "green zentangle" swap you want the majority of the card to be green. Whether the card is green paper with black or white ink, white paper painted/colored green, black paper with green marks, or white paper with green marks. the only thing I don't recommend is green pen on green paper unless the shades are dark/light enough to be able to see.

Please note:
- All cards should be the standard 3.5” x 2.5” Please trim neatly.
- Please make cards sturdy. At least 2 layers. If you wave it and it bends easy, it’s too thin.
- Please, no embellishments
- All cards should be sent in plastic sleeves.
- Please include username, origin (state and/or country) and swap name on the back of all cards.
- Originals only - no copies or prints.
- Please only send work you are proud of.
- Please include username and swap name on envelope.
- Late cards will be returned unswapped.
- No communication and no cards will result in a neutral iTrader.

Postage Requirements:

Please note: as of Jan 26th the USPS will be raising their prices to 49 cents for 1 oz or 70 cents for two oz)

If playing in both the ATC and Inchie version, feel free to mail them together to save postage!

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE do not send SASEs or envies. I have limited storage space and it's easier for me to provide envelopes than try to store everyone's envies.

US - please send an address label and as much loose postage as it took for you to send. (.49 or .70) I will be glad to provide return envelopes.

International - No limit and I will provide postage if you are unable to send a US dollar or loose US postage. Please include a mailing label.

An extra on theme ATC is, as always, never required or expected but would be immensely treasured forever and ever and ever.

Please PM me for my address when you are ready to mail. I will leave feedback when I receive your cards.

When you receive your cards for the swap, please remember to leave iTrader for the Host (me) and Rep Points for the people you received cards from!

List of players. (color change indicates arrival)

me
1. gordianot
2. Gnome
3. dyp kaci
4. dsaeta
5. Dulci
6. dewtee
7. bartev78
8. Pennyquilter
9. anne
10. Donnacr
11. margoartist
12. OldsLady1992
13. Walnut47
14. DeepDarkHana
15. JenUrebel
16. robcrusade
17. Gumbek
18. heymaggie
19. Franzia
20. penny
21. onyatola
22. LadyKristianna
23. beth
24. FourthEther
25. vmsmith3
26. Semga
27. ChrisesCrafts
28. Mommydoesart
29. aznfg
30. dwold
31. kretakim
32. Karen.Balch
33. Ligilass
34. auralee

Thanks!

please feel free to post pictures of your cards when you are finished for inspiration for the rest of us!

Last edited:
Even though I haven't done my red ones yet, please sign me up. I'm going to a couple of Zentangle classes on the 18th, can't wait!!!

Even though I haven't done my red ones yet, please sign me up. I'm going to a couple of Zentangle classes on the 18th, can't wait!!!

welcome! I'd love to hear about the zentangle classes... we don't have anything like that around here

Back
Top Bottom