Green - Zentangle ATC Color Series #2 - Due March 15, 2014

I hope it's okay that the apple one is green and silver...if not, i can always make another :)
Also, the heart-y one is quite a lot more green in person~
2_Big_Crazy_Lovetangle.png
2_Green_Bugtangle.png
2_Green___Silver_Fruittangle.png

I hope it's okay that the apple one is green and silver...if not, i can always make another :)

I was just thinking that the other day. I got new silver and gold pens and was wanting to try tangling with them...

I'll accept silver and gold and consider them non-colors (like black and white)...

if anyone has a problem with this please PM me (don't post it on the thread) and I'll make sure you don't get gold or silver cards...

and I'm with Gnome... loving the green cards!

Phew! Glad the silver doesn't count...tangeling with metalic pens is sort of an obsession for me lol
I once used up an entire gold pen and tangled just about every inch of a 9x12 peice of paper!

Phew! Glad the silver doesn't count...tangeling with metalic pens is sort of an obsession for me lol
I once used up an entire gold pen and tangled just about every inch of a 9x12 peice of paper!

LOL I can see me doing that! These two that I just got are awesome and draw really smooth. I've also got some new gel pens coming tomorrow that I'm hoping will be just as awesome... :jiggy:

Back
Top Bottom