Peace Swap, Due March 15th

Here are my cards. I still have one more that is drying and is mixed media. They are watercolor and gel pens. Please let me know if they fit the theme of the swap!

These are wonderful, Suntrade! I love the variety of images and color :) Denise--I love the idea of Peace Begins at Home, and look forward to seeing how you interpreted it! Mzspurslasso--I can put you on the waitlist if you like :) I'm only allowed 12 for my first swap.

Michaela, if you want to have more players. I will send mine as a gift so you can put them in the Global Art Project for Peace as originals! So I can give my spot for Mzspurslasso. Just let me know so I do not send a return envelope.

Here are mine, peace is such a serious subject, so important, I thought I should bow out of the swap because I wasn't growing any good ideas, but then I thought about peace needs to be nurtured to grow and how it can grow. I started doodling trees and found 'peace' growing in them. May peace grow in your hearts.

jhuss--I'll add you to the wait list!

Chicneek--I'm so glad you stayed with the process, I love both your cards and the ideas behind them! Thanks for the host card!

Hi All,

Been a bit MIA the past week, so sorry! I'll post returns tonight--got at lest one more to update.

Chickneek--I'll keep an eye out for yours!

Chicneek--your cards have landed! Love them and the idea behind them. Thanks for sending the description of your idea for the cards to include to our exchange partner!

Back
Top Bottom