Mixed Media Series: Star(s) Swap Due Mar 19

mzspurslasso

ATC Guru
Media
Swap Due Date: Cards need to be in my hands no later than March 19
Signup/withdraw Date: No sign ups or withdraws ...just send in your cards on time if you want to play!
Number of Cards:
3 for 3 only
Number of Participants: Unlimited
Medium: Mixed Media

Mixed Media Series: Star(s) Swap

This swap is the last in a series of three mixed media swaps. For this swap, you will need to make three mixed media Star cards. You choose the mediums. Please use at least 2 different mediums. Please be sure a Star or Stars is/are the focus of each card.

Please send in your very best work...only cards you would love, love, love to receive need be sent in. If you have a difficult time mailing the cards to me because you like them so much, that’s a great sign!

******Make sure your ATCs for All name is on the back of your cards EXACTLY how it is on the forum so those who receive your cards can give you rep points. ******

This swap as a no sign up swap. Your name will be added to the list when your cards arrive

Cards that arrive on or before March 19 will be swapped out.
Cards that arrive after March 19 will be returned.

Host requests:

I provide ALL envelopes.
You provide loose postage. (please do not send envelopes with postage already attached)
Thank you!!

Creative Plan:
Please submit only your best, most creative work.
Card size must be ATC standard - 2.5 x 3.5 inches.
All cards need to be sent in a plastic sleeves or some sort of protection in case your envelope is damaged or gets wet on the way to me.
Originals only, no prints of previous work.

Please feel free to post your cards to the thread and comment on other artists' cards.

If you have questions about your cards, please send me a pm or ask in the thread.
PM me when you are ready for my address. I don't always see the address requests in the swap thread

Awesome Returns:

All players: Please send a label/paper with your name and address clearly printed on it. I will provide the envelope for your returns.

US players: Please send loose postage to cover your returns. An extra stamp is always appreciated to help cover international postage players, but it's not required.

International players:
I'll cover the postage for your returns.

Gracious Gratitude:
Please make sure your real name, swap title, and screen name are on the back of your cards so others can leave you rep points.

Once you receive your return cards, please remember to leave iTrader for me and Rep points for the folks whose cards you were honored to receive. I will leave iTrader for each of you as soon as I receive your cards. Rep Points

Thank you for playing in this swap!

Cards Received:

1. Elena returns received
2. anncam returns received
3. Betsyg returns received
4. Therapeutic Art returns received
5. Marryth
6. Gumbek
7. Cleopatra returns received
8. PaperSaga returns received
9. ChrisesCrafts returns received
10. Jewels returns received