Kawaii Food! Hand drawn/Hand Painted ATCs, Due March 29th, 2014

TF Balding

Mistress of Mischief
Media
Due Date: March 29th
# of cards: 3:3 or 6:6
# of players: unlimited
Medium: Hand Drawn or Hand Painted

Kawaii Food! Hand drawn/Hand Painted, Due March 29th, 2014!

Hey peeps guess what? Your friend Tea has been fighting the Blue Winter Blahs--mostly with marathon movie nights & noshin' yummy treats... So I got to thinkin'... Why not throw some Happy Bright Rainbow Kawaii goodness out in the world & beat those blahs back?!? (Not to mention those pesky winter pounds that seem to appear outta nowhere come bikini season!)

So some might ask What is Kawaii anyway?
Well I'd have to answer It's that über cute manga style that makes ya feel all happy inside!
Maybe that isn't enough explanation.... Imagine your favorite food... Now make it a super cute cartoon! Ok, maybe this link to wikihow will show you better:

http://www.wikihow.com/Draw-Kawaii-Food

Reguardless, the point of this swap is just to HAVE FUN!!

Now, the legal stuff...
Da Rulz...
1. All cards need to be standard 2.5"x3.5" size.

2. PROTECT YOUR CARDS in penny sleeves!!! (Really y'all, the weather here is insane: dry one minute & raining cats and dogs the next--don't send your babies out in the rain without bundling them up!)

3. This swap is for Hand Drawn or Hand Painted work only.

4. Send only your best work! Cause that's what everyone else does & what they expect in return.

5. Sign up by posting to this thread--easy peasey! But if you need to withdraw no worries! Post here or send me a pm--no hard feelings I swear!

6. Make sure you mail in plenty of time for your cards to reach Arkansas by our due date (March 29th). I swap on time & any stragglers received after March 29th will be returned to their creators.

7. When you receive your returns make sure you leave You Rock Rep points for the peeps you received art from & an iTrader for your hostess---the Players List will be linked to make this crazy easy!

Going Postal...

• NO SASE PLEASE!!! They just add to the weight of your envelope & increase its chances of being eaten by a postal machine! I HAVE ENVELOPES! I will gladly share!!

•In place of a SASE please send LOOSE (unused) stamps & a large-legibly-printed-return-label.
--US PLAYERS--Postage rates are increasing in the US later this month & I believe .49 cents is the rate for the first ounce plus an additional .21 cents for any ounces over that.
--INTERNATIONAL PLAYERS--I will cover the first 5 who sign up, all others please include a well hidden US $1 or contact me for my PayPal info.

•Pm me for my address when you're ready to mail!

Now, I think that's got us covered... If anyone has ANY questions feel free to ask here in the thread or via pm!

So, who's ready to create some yummy culinary cuteness with me?

1. TF Balding
2. Colourful.Daze
3. Charlie Brown
4. Oddbreed
5. Onaki
6. PandaCookie
7. Mingorose
8. Mrs.Alderman
9. Vanetezy-Belgium
10. Kynara
11. Grrrdjules--Canada
12. Tribble79
13. DeepDarkHana
14. Walnut47--UK
15. BrunettePanda
16. Raynedrop
17. Chicneek--Canada
18. Elephangaroo--Canada
19. Nanas
20. Native Killette
21. Neener
22. Locatray
23. Hydric
24. DTmyLadyBug
25. Vampiress Rose
26. Suntrade
27. Noodlerabbit88
28. Flying Phoenix
29. Kiin
30. TangleHobbit
31. Bubblecup

****Food Riddle Contest Rules!***
To keep things lively I intend to post an occasional riddle to the thread...
--If you wish to participate: the first player who creates & posts a Kawaii atc depicting the foodie answer to the riddle Wins! --If you don't wish to participate pleeeaaase don't spoil the riddle for everyone else!
--If you DO wish to participate please remember to send your atc in along with your swap submissions--it can count as one of them (if it is HD/HP ONLY) or as an extra that I'll return to you (just let me know which). This way we'll be sure to keep things fair & it proves that the card was created by that player.
•It has been decided by our first winners that the prizes will be SURPRISES! :)

***Winners!***
-Oddbreed
-DeepDarkHana
-Native Killette
-Grrrdjules
-Suntrade

Last edited:
Another lurky-turkey--that's ok, jump in when you're ready raynedrop!

I'm thinking... If & when we reach 5 whole players... I'm going to post a foodie type riddle... & the first player to correctly answer it by posting an atc of the food in question will win a prize! Maybe an atc... Maybe something a lil better... We shall see! Sound like fun to anyone else??? :D

Ok, that gives us our 5th & 6th player, so as promised here is our first riddle:
You use a knife to slice my head and weep beside me when I am dead. What am I?

***IF YOU WANT TO PLAY*** please refer to the rules I posted just under the players list in the thread---but it's easy-peasey--the first player to post an atc depicting the answer (in Kawaii style of course) wins a lil prize!

If you don't want to play the riddle game please be kool & shhhhh! Don't give away the answer! ;)

Back
Top Bottom