Super Mod
Friend of AFA
Media
Albums
Swap Due Date - April 25, 2014
Signup/withdraw date - whenever, but do communicate
Number of Cards - 3 for 3
Number of participants -24

So lately I've been obsessed with typewriters, and I think they'd look great on some ATCs. Think vintage-y, kitsch-y, whatever... just think typewriters!

- All cards should be standard 3.5” x 2.5” and at least one layer of card stock or watercolor paper.
- No excessively heavy or bulky embellishments (i.e. it's going to make the envelope lumpy). It upsets the postal machines, and, more importantly, it upsets me! If you're unsure if an embellishment you have in mind is too bulky, please ask!
- All cards should be sent in plastic sleeves.
- Please include your username and the swap name on the back of all cards.
- Please only send work you are proud of. All mediums are welcome, but please make sure it is your best work. Collage cards should include at least three components as well as a background. Digital cards are welcome, but should be uniquely yours, and please do not send multiple prints of the same card.
- Include your username on your SASE.
- International participants – Please include a label or slip with your address written neatly. Unused US postage, a US $1, or unused postage from your country if you're in Canada or the UK would be greatly appreciated, but I can cover postage if necessary.
- US Participants – Include a stamped, self addressed envelope.

I do my best to swap out quality for quality, but that is open to my interpretation, and dependent on the types of cards I receive. Please note that quality for quality does not mean you will necessarily get cards in the same medium you submitted.

Please note the due date is Friday, April 25. I plan to swap out promptly, so please plan to be on time!

Who'd like to play?

1. RaineyDay-- RECEIVED!
2. AEK7300-- RECEIVED!
3. Karr3ll-- RECEIVED!
4. robcrusade-- RECEIVED!
5. maryfreeman0622-- RECEIVED!
6. SunTrade-- RECEIVED!
7. yonawrites-- RECEIVED!
8. miloccpep-- RECEIVED!
9. margoartist-- RECEIVED!
10. GwennieJo-- RECEIVED!
11. Sarnie-- RECEIVED!
12. Elena-- RECEIVED!
13. JenUrebel-- RECEIVED!
14. Bag123-- RECEIVED!
15. daisies-- RECEIVED!
16. arcana-- RECEIVED!
17. Evilmomlady-- RECEIVED!
18. RockingBearRanch-- RECEIVED!
19. FourthEther
20. Pikkis-- RECEIVED!
21. mcgillisj-- RECEIVED!
22. Della-- RECEIVED!
23. CastleQueen55-- RECEIVED!

Last edited:
Welcome, AEK7300, Karr3ll, and schmancyfancy! Hope you'll join us, Marryth :)

Yay, amyfaerie!

A question: does the subject have to be an actual typewriter? Or can it be typewriter keys, text, or some other interpretation?

Some part of an actual typewriter should be on the card. So a focus on just keys is OK, but they should seemingly be attached to a typewriter (even if we don't see the whole thing), not floating in space. And text would be awesome, but some part of the typewriter should be included as well.

Hope you'll join us!

Back
Top Bottom