Fantasy Females Swap, All Media Welcome! Due May 10

maryfreeman0622

Keeping the US Postal service in business
Media
Swap Due Date – May 10
Signup/withdraw date – any, please communicate with me!
Number of Cards - 3 for 3; 6 for 6
Number of participants - any

There are so many strong female characters in movies, books and everywhere you look! This swap is dedicated to these ladies in whatever form they take – fairies, goddesses, witches, mermaids – any and all forms that celebrate their female strengths. I have created some cards below to get this swap off and running with ideas. Use whatever art form speaks to you, all media welcome!

View attachment 139847 View attachment 139849View attachment 139850 View attachment 139851 View attachment 139852

Due date:
Cards are to be in my hands by May 10th.

Postage:
American players - please include a stamp equivalent to your postage, usually a Forever stamp will cover it.
International players - a stamp (from your country) equal to the one you used to send your cards to me, OR US postage OR carefully concealed dollars. (Currently, it costs $1.10 for a 1 oz. envelope to be mailed from the US to an international location. I keep plenty of 5 cent and 10 cent stamps on hand if you want to just send the dollar.) Let me know if you need help with return postage - I love to have international players!

1. ALL players please include a LARGE address label (this means at least 2" x 2"); sticky on the back is a bonus!
2. I will provide the envelopes; there is no need for you to pay the postage to mail an envelope to me! Plus, sometimes I like to sneak in a little art on the outgoing envelope!
3. Do your best work – send in cards that you would be proud to trade face-to-face!
4. Clearly write your USERNAME and the SWAP NAME on the back of all your cards so you can receive fun rep points from the artist who receives your card.
5. Please mail early to allow time to reach me.
6. An extra card for the swap host (in line with the swap theme) is always appreciated but is never required.
7. Embellishments are fine. The completed card needs to fit into standard pockets and the embellishments need to be securely fastened so they don't fall off during shipping. If it is too bulky it is more than likely that the card may not reach me - either because the envelope has been torn and the card lost, or it is too heavy.
8. I will give iTrader feedback as soon as I receive your cards, and will also update this post showing that your cards have arrived. In return, I encourage you to give iTrader Host feedback for me when you receive your swap returns, and “You Rock” Rep points for the artists whose cards you receive. Each player’s name on the swap listing will link to a post of theirs in order to assist you in leaving “You Rock” rep points. Neutral i-trader will be given for no cards or no communication.

0. maryfreeman0622
1. DeepDarkHana - withdrew
2. Marryth RECEIVED
3. Tandy - RECEIVED
4. LadyKristianna - withdrew
5. Karr3ll - withdrew
6. Vicki_Z - RECEIVED
7. zhouzhou - RECEIVED
8. Art Adventurer - RECEIVED
9. huddlestonmollie - withdrew
10. GraceFits - RECEIVED
11. Onaki - withdrew
12. PandaCookie - withdrew
13. lalaliz - RECEIVED
14. SunTrade - RECEIVED
15. Bag123 - RECEIVED
16. Artsiemix - withdrew
17. Evalila - RECEIVED
18. ArtzeeChris - RECEIVED
19. Ginart - RECEIVED
20. Unmutual - RECEIVED
21. Spoiltpup - RECEIVED
22. Hinkeltje - RECEIVED
23. mcgillisj - RECEIVED
24. Bijaydi - RECEIVED
25. Claudzie - RECEIVED
26. Linda4atc - RECEIVED

Last edited:
Sign me up please. I have a question as well before I get started, do these fantasy females need to be ones that already exist (on TV, in movies, etc) or can we make them up, or both?

Lurkey loo.... This is definitely up my alley of interests, but want to see what I can get done first. I also had the same question as Tandy so glad that was answered.

Will lurk on til' I get some cards finished.

Back
Top Bottom