RETURNS POSTED 4/29

Swap Due Date: April 25
Signup/Withdraw Date: None
Number of Cards: 3 for 3 only
Number of Participants: Unlimited
Medium
: All mediums, except digital/photography

MEASURE ME!

The above cards are from my collection created by: Mandy,Janet Cassady, Kathy Carvellas, and Gina Atkins.

Make a card with a measurement tape or a ruler on it. That is all there is to it :dog:

-This is a No Sign Up swap. That means you will not see your name on the swap list until I have received your cards. You do not have to sign up or withdraw.

-PM me for my address when you are ready. I moved to TN last summer so make sure you get my new address.

-Send something you are proud of. No stickers of any kind for this swap, please. Have fun!

-Original art only, no prints.

-Don't forget to write your USERNAME and the SWAP NAME on the back of all your cards so you can receive fun rep points from the artist who receives your card.

-Try to post your cards so we can all get inspired. I can't wait to see what you come up with!

Postage

- US players please send a SASE with .49 cents or forever stamp. If your cards are heavy or embellished, please send me some extra loose stamps to cover postage to send your cards to others.
-International players please send a label/paper with your address. I'll cover your postage.

Received:

1. LorisArtsyObsession
2. valentina22
3. amyfaerie
4. GwennieJo
5. Karr311
6. Livia
7. Daisies
8. miloccpep
9. Marryth
10. Camprose
11. KatieV
12. lilbad
13. Trudy
14. catb
15. arcana
16. Allegrae
17. MarcieLee
18. Brendle
19. SunTrade
20. CastleQueen5
21. RoOskie
22. kiwicsi
23. Mouseit
24. JenUrebel
25. margoartist

Last edited:
Hope to see you back velcrodog!

valentina22, digital means when you take an image and alter it with a program like Photoshop, and then send a printout of the resulting image. Photography means, a picture taken with a camera and send it sized to an ATC.

Printed images to use in collage/mixed media cards are OK.

May I have your addy please. Hope you like these!

Tailor: Origami Dress, Stamp art.
Threader: Stamp art, actual threader
In my school bag: Collage and Stamp art
Craft Supplies: Stamp art, wooden buttons, Rose ribbon.

1_tape_measure_ATCs.jpg

here are mine! going postal today! they all have paper tape measure used in them, and two also have paper that's printed with rulers. :)

Back
Top Bottom