Inspired Mermaids, Hand Drawn/Hand Coloured or Mixed Media Due May 11, 2014

chicneek

ATC Novice
Media
Swap Due Date - May 11, 2014
Sign-up - Withdraw Date- April 20, 2014
Number of Cards - 3 for 3
Number of Participants - 30
Medium - Hand Drawn - Hand Painted or Hand Coloured or mixed media, no stickers, I will trade like for like unless you say you are open to all media.

Inspired Mermaids, (or merfolk) inspired by styles like zetti, zen doodles, etc. specific artists like Frieda, Picasso, etc.

Please send in sturdy, flat cards in ATC standard size - 2.5X3.5 inches. All cards must be in plastic sleeves and must be original work not prints. Challenge yourself to do 3 quite different, mix them up, have fun.

Please send your best work and feel free to post your cards and comments in the thread.

Please put your screen name and real name, date, swap title and state, province or country on the back.

A host card is not required but would be graciously loved.

Canadian Players please send a large label and a "P" stamp or at least 85cents in stamps as stamps are going up in March.
American Players please send a large address label and forever international stamp I can use in a future swap or $1 if you don't have a stamp.
International Players please send a large address label and $2 US if possible or pm me to make other arrangements.

Please PM me for my mailing address when you are ready to send your cards.

Players, when you receive your cards please remember to leave itrader for me and rep. points (you rock) for the people you receive cards from.

This is my third swap to host on this site. Have fun!

Players
1.Lady Kristianna-withdrawn
2.Fandanie-withdrawn
3.Tandy
4.andyaly-withdrawn
5.zhouzhou-arrived
6.Art Adventurer-arrived
7.Dulci-arrived
8.Bag123-arrived
9.Rhonda615
10.Hinkeltje-arrived
11.JenUrabel-arrived
etc...

Last edited:
Oh geez, another swap I have to try!! I think I may be going a bit overboard so will be lurking until I get some cards done, at least 2. As for mediums, I don't have a preference, I "adventure" in many areas and styles, and also love to see what others do with the themes given!

Will stay in touch and subscribe to the thread.

Such a fun swap! Can't believe more folks haven't signed up for this one! I couldn't resist working on them before other swaps I'm in that are due much sooner!
My cards went in the mail today!

Back
Top Bottom