Purple - Zentangle ATC Color Series #3 - Due May 15, 2014

Add me too please. I already have 3 ready, but will go for six. I'm excited about Yellow - what a challenge that will be. I might have to make my own yellow paper. I think the only yellow marker I have is a waxy highlighter or a crayon and that just won't do!

Yeah, i think the yellow swaap will have a lot of yellow backgrounds lol :) the only yellow marker i have that would be nice and visible is a sharpie...i'd have very chunky tangles lol!

Anyway, here are my cards for This swap! :D
1_Purple_Framez.png
1_Purple_Pens_n_Pencils.png
1_Eldrich_Tangle.png

Add me too please. I already have 3 ready, but will go for six. I'm excited about Yellow - what a challenge that will be. I might have to make my own yellow paper. I think the only yellow marker I have is a waxy highlighter or a crayon and that just won't do!

welcome!

Yeah, i think the yellow swaap will have a lot of yellow backgrounds lol :) the only yellow marker i have that would be nice and visible is a sharpie...i'd have very chunky tangles lol!

Anyway, here are my cards for This swap! :D
1_Purple_Framez.png
1_Purple_Pens_n_Pencils.png
1_Eldrich_Tangle.png

I like your cards Hana, but is it just the way the picture is because they look purple and green... lol

Just a general reminder to everyone. It is in the original post (and has been in each Zentangle ATC swap I've done so far) that at least 3 different patterns should be used on each card.

I made this rule not to be a jerk, but to challenge us when making our cards.

Also, another reminder. Please do not send envelopes. I do not have the storage space to store sase's for everyone and I buy a small box of business sized envelopes right before I swap out, it saves on postage weight for you and storage hassle for me. If you do not have access to mailing labels you can feel free to PM me your address and I will make one for you.

Thank you - this public service announcement is over... you may return to your regularly scheduled Zentangles...

I like your cards Hana, but is it just the way the picture is because they look purple and green... lol

Oh my gosh they Do! XD
When I took the photos they looked blue, so I leveled them out in photoshop, but I guess it messed them up a little too lol
The "green" is actually black colored pencil, so no worries :)

Last edited:
DeepDarkHana! I just sat down to organize the cards I've received lately, and somehow I'd missed seeing the neat purple zent picture you drew on the paper you taped the cards too. very cool!

Back
Top Bottom