Formerly semga
Friend of AFA
Media
Albums
Puzzle Pieces Swap - We are full!

Due Date: April 30, 2014
Number of Cards: 3 for 3
Medium: Handdrawn/Handpainted/zentangled
Number of players: 20 (This is my 2nd swap)
Signup/withdraw: April 20, 2014

I have always been fascinated by how puzzles and puzzle pieces are great metaphors for life.

For example, a dark puzzle piece may seem undesirable and ugly. However, without that piece, it is not possible to complete the puzzle that shows a beautiful picture.

Recently, puzzle pieces have taken on a special meaning for me as the symbol of autism awareness. Since April is Autism Awareness month, I thought it would be a good time to have a puzzle pieces swap!

For this swap, simply hand draw or hand paint puzzle pieces! They can be loose pieces or a whole puzzle design. The important part is to have fun with it!

Swap Rules:
1 - This swap is 3 for 3 only. An extra card for the host is welcome, but completely optional.
2 - Cards must be standard ATC size, 2.5”x3.5”, on sturdy paper. Each card should be shipped in a protective sleeve for protection in transit.
3 - Please submit only work that you would be happy to receive in return.
4 - On the back of the card, please include at a minimum your username, swap name, and where you're from.

Mailing:
• US participants, please send a large, clearly written address label and a forever stamp, or the amount of postage it cost you to send your cards to me. I will provide the return envelope.

• Non-US participants, please include a large, clearly written address label. I will provide the return envelope and postage.

Please PM me when you are ready to send your cards. Late cards will be returned.

Here are some examples:

Artists in order are inkyfingers, mapr, mushu, and me.
1_IMG_5285.jpg
2_image.jpg
1_Fun_Puzzle_Pieces.JPG
123_image.jpg

Who wants to play?

0 - semga
1 - withdrew
2 - DmyTLadybug - RECEIVED
3 - MaPr - RECEIVED
4 - ReverieJJ - RECEIVED
5 - Mushu - RECEIVED
6 - kiin - RECEIVED
7 - inkyfingers - RECEIVED
8 - Coyote - RECEIVED
9 - kynara - RECEIVED
10 -Lia - RECEIVED
11 -withdrew
12 -Jewels - RECEIVED
13 -Svetamk- RECEIVED
14 -janina - RECEIVED
15 - Ann RECEIVED
16 -therapeuticart - RECEIVED
17 -gordianot - RECEIVED
18 -Marcielee - RECEIVED
19 - withdrew
20 -auralee - RECEIVED
21 - SunTrade - RECEIVED
22 - art_junkie - RECEIVED

Last edited:
Welcome DmyTLadybug, MaPr, ReverieJJ, and Mushu! So glad to have you!

Coyote, hope to see you back soon!

Kiin, welcome to the puzzlel swap and to AFA! So happy to have you!

Welcome inkyfingers. Thanks for joining!

semga I too am on my second swap. I shall join! I have already made two and love the way they turned out. Slight Lucky Charms cereal theme, but I love'm.

Welcome Coyote! The "lucky charms" cards sound interesting. Can't wait to see them!

Back
Top Bottom