Stamp & Emboss....due May 30th

I must say, I do everything I can to leave rep points (not that I've done that many swaps yet, I can imagine that after you've participated for years it can get a bit more of a bother if you can't find a post!) But I've just participated in a swap and only got 1 rep point for my 3 swaps and feel a bit disappointed and ignored - so I'll carry on for the time being with searches :)
x

I have the same problem. I traded 3 cards and have gotten only 1 rep point.

Received my cards in the mail today, but I left them on my desk at work, *sigh* so I can't even remember who I got cards from or leave rep points...sorry..LOL One day more.....

i just gave out the iTraders. they are one of the last things I do in a swap.
My personal policy is that if I cannot find a post from a player in the swap thread, then too bad, you don't get rep or ITrader from me.

this swap had, I think, 3 players who must have seen the swap, sent in cards and didn't post. if I see their names before i archive the swap, i will give out iTraders.

I still haven't received my cards (nor my moms cards) so I will leave iTraders once I get them. But every once in a while, when leaving iTraders, I get a message that I can't leave it at that particular person (or post?).

Finally able to get back and let you know who I received cards from.....
Letterdiva, Suntrade and Trudy Thanks girls love them very much!!

NancyL thanks again for hosting!

Sometimes I get a message that I cannot leave rep points(you rocks) for someone. sometimes I come back later and try and sometimes I just don't.

You cannot leave iTraders for the same person closer than 2 hours apart and you can't leave rep points for the same person until you have given rep to 8 other people.
It has taken me years to figure this out and sometimes it can be frustrating (eg when you get returns from 2 or more swaps at the same time and the same people have played in more than 1 of them).
There is also a daily limit of rep points - no idea how many it is.

This is something that should be posted somewhere! Thank you Donnacr!
Curious, what in Bontang, Indonesia? Cool place?! Had to pull out the atlas I bought just because of this cool site and swaps...

Last edited:
I'm sorry it took me so long to send a thank you for the beautiful cards. Lovely cards from Trudy, spiderJessi and Sarnie. A special thanks to Nancy for hosting this fun swap.

Back
Top Bottom