krist_x

ATC Guru
Media
Due Date: May 20
Number of ATCs: 3 for 3
Number of Participants: lots and lots
Media: open

2nd Annual Birds in Hats Swap, open media, due May 20

I loooooove birds, and I REALLY love birds wearing hats. For this swap, use any media to make feathered friends wearing hats. Top hats, crowns, birthday party hats, fanciful hats....anything goes. Vintage birds are especially lovely in hats! Last year this swap was a blast!

If you want inspiration, check out this awesome blog...

http://birdsinhats.blogspot.com/

Or looks up birds in hats in the gallery...

Any media is welcome! Collage, hand drawn or painted, mixed media or any combination of those will be delightful. Please make your best effort and send cards you'd be happy to receive...

US swappers, please send a SASE with one forever stamp. International participants, please send US $1 in your envelope, and an address label. Please label all your envelopes with your user name & swap name. Place each ATC in a plastic sleeve.

An extra ATC on the subject is not necessary but would be treasured!!

Please feel free to post your ATCs to the thread. If you have any questions, please feel free to message me or ask in the thread. Please PM when you are ready for my address.

Players, when you have received your return ATCs for the swap; please remember to leave I-Trader for the host and rep points for the cards you received.

I will check this thread at least once a week! Hope to get some great players!

Evalila--received
Tandy--rec
Purplecat--rec
CherylS-rec
Karr311--rec
Crisbear-rec
Little red shoe designs--received
Della--rec
Spiderjessi--received
Rooski--received
Daisies--received
Fourthether
Karch--rec
Jewels-rec
Gwennie Jo--received
Therapeutic art--received
Eggmontkey-rec
Elena-rec
JenUrebel-rec
Robcrusade--rec

Last edited:
Sounds like fun, but I'll lurk until I come up with cards as I have so many swaps already if that's ok....

Even if it's NOT ok! :P

This sounds like fun, I must have not been around for the last one, or either just missed out..........still, SIGN ME UPSKEE!!!!!!!! Oh, I checked out the blog, and my fave character is the penguin in the Christmas jumper!!! Is that a paper crown from a Christmas popper? The green color suits him!

Back
Top Bottom